Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for Crush the Castle 3

Posted May 10, '11 at 1:51am

timestables

timestables

1,285 posts

An adjustable trebuchet. Changeable throwing arm length & a choice of weights to put in the counterbalance.  These could be used to help with long/short, high/low or fast/slow shots. Like the weapons not all lengths/weights would necessarily be available all the time.

A rubber ball, to bounce into those awkward to get to places.

Posted May 10, '11 at 1:57am

SSTG

SSTG

11,113 posts

Knight

How about a magnetic ball? When you throw it, it'll attract some of the iron beams. Or Greek fire, perfect to destroy ships.

Posted May 10, '11 at 10:35am

RubenP

RubenP

651 posts

yes, excellent idea SSTG! A magnetic ball or a black hole (such as the secret potion) that only attract iron beams!
But what you mean with Greek fire?

Posted May 10, '11 at 12:36pm

valboss84

valboss84

1,479 posts

What do you think of a bacterical weapon? You throw it, if you hit a beam or a people, it transmit a disease to all the near peoples.

Posted May 10, '11 at 1:21pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,113 posts

Knight

But what you mean with Greek fire?

Greek Fire was a flammable liquid used by the Greeks of Constantinople to set fire to enemy ships, buildings etc. It could burn even on water.

Posted May 10, '11 at 1:22pm

timestables

timestables

1,285 posts

Greek fire

I think this refers to Archemedes documented weapon that focused sunlight using polished copper shields onto ships causing them to catch fire, a medieval laser if you like.

Posted May 10, '11 at 1:24pm

timestables

timestables

1,285 posts

I stand corrected. We posted at the same time!
I will now suggest a medieval laser (using the above).

Posted May 10, '11 at 7:58pm

cfba151498

cfba151498

77 posts

wile i was playing sushi cat an idea came to me sushi cat is a game from joey or not? well why dont have to sushi cat as a projectile or a character it could be really funny

Posted May 11, '11 at 12:59am

valboss84

valboss84

1,479 posts

Yes sushi cat is nice, it could be funny weapon. Or dynamite you have to place on walls to destruct it (like in Demolition City)!

Posted May 11, '11 at 4:39pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,113 posts

Knight

I have a funny one. When you throw a boulder toward the castle, the People are scared and their eyes will get big and pop out like in the cartoons. :D   Like this -> normal eyes :) -> scared 8O

Reply to Ideas for Crush the Castle 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!