cfba151498

cfba151498

77 posts

jajajaja yea!!!!

Posted May 12, '11 at 11:27am

valboss84

valboss84

1,475 posts

I have a funny one. When you throw a boulder toward the castle, the People are scared and their eyes will get big and pop out like in the cartoons. :D   Like this -> normal eyes :) -> scared 8O

Ha! Ha! Ha! Funny! :D
You're right it could be nice; like I said one time, the characters are too statik; if they could move, it would be more amusing!

Posted May 12, '11 at 1:47pm

ANDY59UK

ANDY59UK

41 posts

Online would be pretty sweet a**. e.g.:

One person takes a go, then the other does the same, and this keeps repeating.

You could have a point system where you buy new stuff, instead of just unlocking it.

Posted May 12, '11 at 4:37pm

SquallLine

SquallLine

3 posts

When people light on fire, they shouldn't stand around flailing their arms in the air.  They should RUN AROUND flailing their arms in the air, lighting things around them on fire as they bump into them.  Perfect for sending fire into a small opening in a cave to light more things.

Also, "fog of war", like a cave or nighttime without a moon, where you need to shoot a fire ball to be able to see the castle and destroy it, and pieces that were on fire would light up an area around them.

Posted May 12, '11 at 7:33pm

cfba151498

cfba151498

77 posts

rewards for each medal like construction materials and characters
or play modes like the zombie mode but more play modes

Posted May 12, '11 at 8:19pm

cristianrap

cristianrap

57 posts

An option more guns for destroy the others castles

Posted May 13, '11 at 1:03am

valboss84

valboss84

1,475 posts

rewards for each medal like construction materials and characters

Yes, that's quite nice. Actually, we haven't to do anything to have all the pieces for the castle builder. If we had to unlock it by getting achievements, the game would be funnier!

Posted May 13, '11 at 2:33pm

RubenP

RubenP

651 posts

OTHER IDEAS:
-In the People's Empire you don't know where you castle is (page)...I suppose to write the number of the pages because you only see 32 castles of the ... and I don't want to take my calculator for dividing always by 32 for seeing wich page I am. It's quite annoying.
-For the castle search (I HOPE THAT JOEYBETZ WILL PRODUCE IT 'CAUSE IT'S FREAKING OUT MY MIND)you only have to write the page and the time(LATEST,TODAY,THIS WEEK,ALL TIME)and voila!So if your castle stands on page 300 in the section All Time, you don't have to scroll down for 1 hour to find your castle!

Posted May 13, '11 at 2:57pm

RubenP

RubenP

651 posts

A quoting on your castle in the People's Empire by dividing the number of plays to the number of likes. Example: 1500 plays, 300 likes -> 1500:300=5 -> 100%:5=20% -> quoting=20 percent (20 percent of the people who played your castle liked it)very fun system :D

Posted May 13, '11 at 3:00pm

RubenP

RubenP

651 posts

instead of quoting, I mean score. Sorry my english is not really good.

Reply to Ideas for Crush the Castle 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!