ForumsGamesIdeas for Crush the Castle 3

429 89621
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

In a near future, Crush the Castle 3 will may be released.
Here you can post ideas about the next game: things to change or new things, new mode, etc...
Don't give bad ideas and do your best, because, maybe, some ideas will be kept by JoeyBetz when he will programm the game.

BTW, JoeyBetz will check this thread sometimes.

• 429 Replies
timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

@ TharoTG ..one of the biggest problems with CtC2 is waiting around for fire or acid to burn..
I agree, especially for some of mine from Lagalot City. Just display every 10th frame, say.
timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

A volume control. I will often have music playing on my PC when I am building, CTC2 comes through far too loud when I test.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I think one of the biggest problems with CtC2 is waiting around for fire or acid to burn

Yes, I agree for the castle whick need to burn totally, but sometimes the fire do amazing chain reaction. I enjoy looking at that, that's funny!
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

But you already put camels in your level, SSTG!

Yes but I have to create them and it takes a long time.
TheEyeOfSauron
TheEyeOfSauron
9 posts
Nomad

Vikings,Witches,Ghosts...the kings and princesses get boring
and please.Make the castles ATLEAST have one target in it.Playing crap in Play Random aint fun!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Yes the ghost is a good idea! The witches too!

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

A female jester could be fun too!
I have in idea a new mode which could be "Anti gravity mode" in the Castle Builder, where the things float and stay in air without foundations blocks.
The characters are too statik: it could be fun if they could move!

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Another idea (I have a lot of!): a new weapon; instead of a trbuchet, it could be a canon which launch canonballs. It could be funny.

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

A Prisoner. You get a bonus if they survive!

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Yes, nice idea, timestables! You need to kill everybody but the prisoners have to survive. This idea has ever be done in games like Sieger.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

HEY! Why does anybody let ideas here? I think everybody must have some.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

We have a year for thinking about ideas for CTC 3 so no hurry
How less pages, how better for joey isn't it?

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

I'm fascinated by Lord of the Rings!
CTC is a typical medieval game so why not some characters of that story? Like orks,knights on horses, dwarfs...
And like I already said trees, bushes, rocks are usefull for a better natural look.Of course we must have the opportunity to destroy them. But that idea for witches, zombies and ghosts is too magical and childish.

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

a multiplayer version of it. Play people at the same time you are

and also soldiers queens kings etc can interact. such as making hand jestures, and if they get startled they can jump.

sev322
sev322
463 posts
Nomad

yea like that multiplayer sounds good but it should be like multiple people crushing teh same castle or people crushing their own replica of a certain castle!

Showing 16-30 of 429