ForumsGamesIdeas for Crush the Castle 3

429 89696
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

In a near future, Crush the Castle 3 will may be released.
Here you can post ideas about the next game: things to change or new things, new mode, etc...
Don't give bad ideas and do your best, because, maybe, some ideas will be kept by JoeyBetz when he will programm the game.

BTW, JoeyBetz will check this thread sometimes.

• 429 Replies
armoredking0
armoredking0
12 posts
Nomad

Ok. Here is my sequence plan.
1. Wood Log
2. Three Wood Logs
3. Five Wood Logs
4. Stone
5. Three Stones
6. Five Stones
7. Iron Shell
8. Three Iron Shells
9. Five Iron Shells
10. Spike Ball
11. Three Spike Balls
12. Five Spike Balls
And Explosives
13: Cherry Bomb
14: Three Cherry Bombs
15. Five Cherry Bombs
16: Pipe Bomb
17: Three Pipe Bombs
18: Five Pipe Bombs
19: Fuse Bomb
20: Two Fuse Bombs
21: Remote Bombs
22: Two Remote Bombs
23: Parachute Bomb
24: Target Bomb
25: Cluster Bomb
And All Things Magical
26: Flame Bomb
27: Electric Bomb
28: Ice Bomb
29: Acid
30: Fireball
31: Earthquake
32: Vortex
33: Black Vortex

And Epic, Special Items:

E1: Boulder
E2: Atomic Bomb
E3: Remote Flame Spray
E4: Shred Roller (Shreds Anything)
E5: Clone Ray (Click on, then select item. Will Multiply 15 times in Midair.)
E6: Star (Gigantic and will Melt-Anything. When rolled long, will decrease heat)
E7: Life Obliteration (When hitting object, fires 2 rays across the screen.)

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I think it would be cool to have a ballistae that shoots straight huge arrows. Also interchangeable types of launchers that you can unlock that are better based on level of trebuchet/launcher. Also the ballistae would have types of arrows to shoot.

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

Has joey betz seen this yet? I want to see a new campaign for the third ones and new parts for castles.

manedwinawesome
manedwinawesome
1 posts
Nomad

I think that there should be a multiplayer option so you can play against others. There will be 2 screens. One for you and the other for the other opponent. Whoever uses the least shots to crush the castle wins

armoredking0
armoredking0
12 posts
Nomad

[I think that there should be a multiplayer option so you can play against others.] manedwinawesome is right, but I think you could start with a limited number of materials, build your castle, take turns, and buy your own weapons with points. Normal things like stones and logs would cost 1 point,explosives would cost 4 points, magical stuff would cost 8 points, and epic items would cost 15 points. This would be per throw, not to unlock. And yeah, whoever knocks down their opponent's castle first wins XP in the game.

Jarem
Jarem
3 posts
Nomad

3 bolders

Jarem
Jarem
3 posts
Nomad

new tipe of cadapole

mankillerx
mankillerx
1 posts
Peasant

Upgradeable Catapult

Future Crush the Castle option - Full game of Zombie Mode

Jarem
Jarem
3 posts
Nomad

50 days undedmode and tnt throing 3black hole

xShiftedHD
xShiftedHD
61 posts
Nomad

New weapons/Ammo to use, and probably a little boost in graphics.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

How about a way to access all the castles made by a specific user? Great creations slip into the void because there's no way to find them after they've been around for at least a week (unless you want to spend countless hours searching for them in the all-time most played list, but I doubt there are too many people who do.

A castle search bar would also be beneficial for the same reasons, just in case you remember the name of the castle and not the user.

redragon37
redragon37
8 posts
Nomad

i would love the water, and the joints, MY ideas, round shapes, characters heading right side, foundation blocks that could be modified like normal blocks, and new backgrounds, foregrounds and terrains from space, and a weapon that would bounce off surfaces.

redragon37
redragon37
8 posts
Nomad

i would love the water, and the joints, MY ideas, round shapes, characters heading right side, foundation blocks that could be modified like normal blocks, and new backgrounds, foregrounds and terrains from space, and a weapon that would bounce off surfaces.

redragon37
redragon37
8 posts
Nomad

ah ah ive got another idea, a new weapon that when it crashes with the ground and near the castle, it would make a BIG hole under the castle, so it would fall over; and if it hits the castle, it would remove some of the castle pieces in a proper diameter.

2b3o4o
2b3o4o
14 posts
Nomad

I'd love a grid system for item placement...

Showing 376-390 of 429