ForumsGamesIdeas for Crush the Castle 3

429 89613
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

In a near future, Crush the Castle 3 will may be released.
Here you can post ideas about the next game: things to change or new things, new mode, etc...
Don't give bad ideas and do your best, because, maybe, some ideas will be kept by JoeyBetz when he will programm the game.

BTW, JoeyBetz will check this thread sometimes.

• 429 Replies
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Move the trebuchet could be a nice dea yes. I think about a little airplane who can bombard the castle by above.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

MY BEST IDEA EVER!

In the People's Empire the most people are dumb: they play a castle they really enjoyed and they automatically click on 'OK' instead of 'I LIKE THIS'. That's the raison why we get so less likes.
So my idea is to change the button I LIKE THIS to a rating from 1 to 10. They first have to rate the castle before they can go back to the People's Empire page.
That would be GENIOUS!

Please create this Joey! THANKS!!!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The thing is that when people click on a link and if they don't like the castle they won't even play with it but it is still considered a play so these should not count unless you move the Trebuchet.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

@RUBEN

Yes, that's a wonderful one! If People had to rate the castle to continue the game, our castles must get excellent rating don't you think?

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

or in the people empire each castle builder can have a page intead looking for the castle in all the pages

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Instead of searching the castle name, we could search the builder name. For example, if I wrote "SSTG", it gives all the castle he have created. But if you don't remember the builder's name, the castle search is better.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

or finally a searching bar for castle name and builder

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

About the castle search, it could be a pesonalisated search. For example you give few characteristics of the castle: blocks the most used, weapons available, aproximate number of plays...

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

If someone have an idea about the releasing date of CTC3 (it must be in 2012 because before it will be CTC TD). I think around May 2012.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

I guess at 5 february. Because CTC 2 was released at 9 june and CTC 2 Players Pack at 7 march so each time 2 months and 2 days earlier.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

OW, CTC 2 Players Pack was released at 7 april!

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Yes, 7 april. Now, I guess it will be on the end of 2012 (around november or december) because if he create it, it will be very long, I think.

Slagroom
Slagroom
150 posts
Peasant

A search bar should be handy.. Now I'm always searching for good castles to play :S

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

@Slagroom

Yes, the castle search is the thing that everybody want and we hope Joey will include it.

Dude796702
Dude796702
2 posts
Nomad

they should make hints for the castles

Showing 106-120 of 429