ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway 2 Crafting

765 790039
HPfunman
HPfunman
1 posts
Peasant

This should be a guide of any crafting combos anyone has found. when you find a new one, post it here.

• 765 Replies
tmgr
tmgr
4 posts
Peasant

Okay here's how it works.

Any item that must be made at a forge the items can be found quite easily.
You will need one item from the shop (or an item you've already crafter) and on item you must find.
The items you find for forge crafting are ALWAYS at a shrine on the world map. By shrine I mean a smaller icon on the world map.

For anyone looking for the Hidden Forge it is South of the screen before the final boss.

The last couple of forge items are:

Beetle God's Shield = Blast shield + Beetle god icon
Deadwood staff = Imp staff + Necromancer's heart

All items that I've found you can craft have a quest associated with them except the talisman armours.

I'm yet to find a use for cured leather, fine wood, solid plates, gold orbs etc.

The best pet I found was the frost anaconda. I managed to get hold of a lich thing egg (3rd tier skull) but I finished before it hatched, I still think the snake would be better due to its attack style.

I would recommend always getting Tier 3 melee special attack. It's very useful in a tight spot and can 1-hit all but the strongest enemies if used correctly. Other than that it's preference really.

Boss tactics. Tier 3 poison to slow it down, quickly hit it to a wall, then drop every Tier 2 spell you have under it. Keep it pinned to the wall and hit it with Tier 2 and 3 melee when you can. Usually they only get a couple of hits on you in between stuns, so just heal up this damage with potions or spells.

The only exception to this tactic is the final boss. For him, use a frost anaconda and get the boss between you and your pet. Once he's there just take turns hitting his back-side dropping any Tier 3 spells you have when you can. Make sure to keep your pet healed with spells or potions, if he dies the fight is very hard.

beats312
beats312
19 posts
Shepherd

ok well what is needed for the staff of magi?

tmgr
tmgr
4 posts
Peasant

Page 14 has the latest summary of combinations.

beats312
beats312
19 posts
Shepherd

ahhh thank you, i see it now, but gettin a spaphire globe is ganna take forever though lol

unholyknight420
unholyknight420
2 posts
Nomad

i cant seem to find what to do after i killed the boss that drops hyperion's blood, i did the 1 quest in the snow village town but can find anything elts....help plz?

zgyt4033
zgyt4033
2 posts
Nomad

Now I have some quest that's 192% and cannot complete after 1.16 Lowered requirements for "kill quests"

unholyknight420
unholyknight420
2 posts
Nomad

nvm, im dumb. i found what i needed to do/find. ty anyways

Cyndre69
Cyndre69
3 posts
Nomad

anyone find out what solid scales and treated leather was for?

dakotah4444
dakotah4444
1 posts
Nomad

So any solutions to the glitch, where you are completed over 100% e.g. I have a few quests that are completed 127% or whatever number over 100% and I can't turn the quests in, but I killed the right amount?

eldrich
eldrich
2 posts
Nomad

the talismans respawn or something im goin for meele armor but ive gotten freaking paladin talismans only

armoredgun
armoredgun
1 posts
Nomad

where is petunia.I found her earlier and cant find her again

Cyndre69
Cyndre69
3 posts
Nomad

Anyone find out what solid scales, treated leather, gold sphere, and strong lumber are for?

beats312
beats312
19 posts
Shepherd

umm im stuck, i only have titanization quest left and i have unlocked everythign else, and i dont have a sapphire sphere to do titanization, what else do i need to do?

armoredbone10
armoredbone10
11 posts
Nomad

maybe someone who can post all the summaries of crafting all items..so it would be easy for the new-comers like me.. :>

beats312
beats312
19 posts
Shepherd

oh nevermind, just found a few more quests

Showing 151-165 of 765