ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway 2 Crafting

765 790034
HPfunman
HPfunman
1 posts
Peasant

This should be a guide of any crafting combos anyone has found. when you find a new one, post it here.

• 765 Replies
beats312
beats312
19 posts
Shepherd

armoredbone10, check page 14

qwerty1011
qwerty1011
554 posts
Peasant

you have to find a sorcerors sapphire. it's not a globe. But I can't find seal of magi anywhere.

beats312
beats312
19 posts
Shepherd

seal of magi is on the island near the eastern shore.

beats312
beats312
19 posts
Shepherd

ok how do i get out of the swamps to get the gorgons blood and how do i get into the mountains from the swamp

spktyr
spktyr
2 posts
Nomad

Er, I seem to have lost track of the East Gate, and I've got this key that's looking for a home. Anyone know where the East Gate is?

equinox72
equinox72
3 posts
Nomad

where can i find blood of coeus and where can i get the east gate key ?

boebban
boebban
1 posts
Nomad

Blah, spend an hour running around looking for sapphire for "Sorcere's Apprentice" quest to make the apprentice wand. Made stop playing.

TommyZ0
TommyZ0
4 posts
Nomad

anyone knows where the central gate is?

TommyZ0
TommyZ0
4 posts
Nomad

just found the central gate but was absolutely useless... now im totally stuck and i have no idea where to find the coeus or east gate key.

olepower
olepower
3 posts
Nomad

TommyZ0, I am stuck at the same thing. Finished both boss quests in the snow area, but no blood dropped for Coeus gate or East gate. Any ideas?

N7791
N7791
13 posts
Shepherd

This is not a thread for Castaway 2 walkthrough: it's supposed to be a crafting guide. Is there no mod around here to clean that up?

Fonkee
Fonkee
1 posts
Bard

I have beats312 same problem: where do I get gorgon's blood? I've rampaged through the whole swamp area and still haven't found it.

Also, since they reduced the kill requirements for quests, I am stuck with quests over 100% which I cannot turn in...

haruto234
haruto234
2 posts
Nomad

mine it

asam
asam
1 posts
Peasant

not too far from finish

Gold ore rarely shown on far areas
and you can get it from some quests

>where is the item for crafting the beetle god shield? i have the riot shield i can't find the other half. also how do you get gold ore? i have been through the entire game but have yet to find gold ore, is there a hidden way to craft it?

AVENGERZ
AVENGERZ
11 posts
Shepherd

need help, i beat the big bully in the beginin but didnt take his blood. do i hav 2 restart the game?

Showing 166-180 of 765