Mystes

Mystes

2 posts

Sombody did the Titanization quest?

Posted May 3, '11 at 9:16am

dilano2005

dilano2005

21 posts

@mystes i started the qeust but im still doing the grinding qeusts in that area i have no cleu of what it could maby a sapphire globe with the imp branch i think but i dont know

Posted May 3, '11 at 9:17am

flatline22

flatline22

2 posts

i killed the giant snake boss before I accepted the quest and now I can't kill the boss again, do I have to start again?
Also i found emerald in the form of a iron rock (the one where you break to get one iron ore) except the rock was bright green.

Posted May 3, '11 at 9:19am

dilano2005

dilano2005

21 posts

yes that how you can find the ores ;) but they are pretty rare i hope u havent left the screen then u can refresh and use autosav else u are screwed i fear :S

Posted May 3, '11 at 9:33am

flatline22

flatline22

2 posts

Btw i found the king's sword and this "sorceress stone" that looks like the missing ingredient for titanization, but something is still missing.
Also lucky i had a saved file, but its a little dated back so...

Posted May 3, '11 at 9:43am

dilano2005

dilano2005

21 posts

btw i just killed puff no more and i find rather all bosses extemely easy but im going to do more grinding now XD

Posted May 3, '11 at 10:13am

zathuros

zathuros

14 posts

where i can find iron ore ?

Posted May 3, '11 at 10:36am

dilano2005

dilano2005

21 posts

@zathuros as you go through the maps sometimes a yellow dot appears on the minimap then you wil find an mining ore att 5 times u get iron ore its rare but sometimes it isnt gret but bleu green or red that stands for emerald sapphire and ruby ;)

Posted May 3, '11 at 10:47am

Armanbai

Armanbai

3 posts

guys i know not guide topic >< but anyway what to do with eggs u found...?

Posted May 3, '11 at 10:55am

dilano2005

dilano2005

21 posts

u go to the begin city and there is a stable u can breed the egs there and in several minutes how stronger the monster how longer the wait turn then u return and u can select it as your pet

Reply to Castaway 2 Crafting

You must be logged in to post a reply!