Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Castaway 2 Crafting

Posted Sep 28, '11 at 9:52pm

jackpot00

jackpot00

14 posts

how do i open the gate to the forge of nymphs to make the warriors shield? heellppp pleasee

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 6:15pm

smithkill

smithkill

3 posts

where are whitnesses?

Posted Oct 2, '11 at 9:26am

nathanduck

nathanduck

1 post

how do you get the magi`s seal? im kinda stuck beacuse all i get is field snake eggs and eye guy eggs.

Posted Oct 2, '11 at 10:06am

smithkill

smithkill

3 posts

where are witnesses?

Posted Oct 2, '11 at 1:12pm

arth111

arth111

2 posts

merci sa va medé

Posted Oct 2, '11 at 5:19pm

jackpot00

jackpot00

14 posts

idk if anyone already said this but
5 iron globe + wooden sword= razor sword

Posted Oct 2, '11 at 5:21pm

jackpot00

jackpot00

14 posts

@ nathanduck the seal of magi is on the island of the coast of the east coast where you encounter baby gilas

Posted Oct 2, '11 at 7:26pm

smithkill

smithkill

3 posts

I am stuck at the golden age peaks, I don't have any quests all but one, sigils have gone dark and the light one won't let me have any quests.Gram, the boss there is not there and it won't let me open coeus gate. please help me.

Posted Oct 7, '11 at 11:03pm

manuchitoo

manuchitoo

1 post

How do I obtain the Knight's Memento? No Old Knight's Memento, Knight's Memento.

Posted Oct 10, '11 at 4:50pm

CuirassPolisher

CuirassPolisher

31 posts

Smithkill, you may have missed the sigil located one screen north of the area immediately beyond Hyperion's Gate. It should give you the appropriate quests. On this map, the area in question is the blue circle just south of the words "Golden Age Peaks".

http://www.students.uwf.edu/tjs20/Castaway2Map.png

Manuchitoo, the Old Knight's Memento and the Knight's Memento are the same item, inexplicably referred to by different names. Combine the (Old) Knight's Memento with the Round Shield in the Forge of the Nymphs to craft the Warrior's Shield.

Reply to Castaway 2 Crafting

You must be logged in to post a reply!