Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Castaway 2 Crafting

Posted Jul 26, '14 at 1:47pm

daniel_ken_351

daniel_ken_351

1 post

The angels tear is located at the last part of the map.

Posted Aug 10, '14 at 11:00am

bunker77

bunker77

1 post

Can anyone please tell me where the forgotten forge is? I have the stuff I need to make the beetle god shield but I can't find the forge.

Posted Aug 10, '14 at 7:32pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,789 posts

The forgotten forge... afaik you have to be on the next ot last field (where you found also this last saint thingy), this one has three paths to leave, two on the top (from the left one you enter this field, the right one gets you to the last field (Gaeas gate)) and one on the bottom, this one leads you to the forgotten forge.

Posted Sep 27, '14 at 11:04pm

johnnysup

johnnysup

1 post

Can anyone tell me how to get in the gate thats right after gate of cronus? because i need help with it. I beat the boss Fafnir and I cant get in the next gate. Please help because the only quests i have now are these:

In (Beetle) god we trust, Good Morning Citizens, Pinnacle Voodoo, and Holy Smite. Which are all forge quests.
Sorry for all the writing but i really need help getting into that gate right after gate of cronus. (the gate after the cronus gate)

Posted Sep 28, '14 at 5:21pm

carterdg5

carterdg5

1 post

wheres the angels tear???????

Posted Oct 11, '14 at 2:03pm

puppysareawesome

puppysareawesome

1 post

how do you make a empty bottle

Posted Oct 11, '14 at 5:09pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,789 posts

@puppysareawesome empty bottles... its a while since i played the game, but as far as i remember they can be dropped by some. if not any monster... maybe by shrubberys too.

last edited Oct 11 2014 05:09 pm by UnleashedUponMankind

Reply to Castaway 2 Crafting

You must be logged in to post a reply!