ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway 2 Crafting

765 790479
HPfunman
HPfunman
1 posts
Peasant

This should be a guide of any crafting combos anyone has found. when you find a new one, post it here.

• 765 Replies
Reos1234
Reos1234
3 posts
Nomad

I found the gorgons blood at the temple looking thingie on the map
Next to the Forge of Tethys

Reos1234
Reos1234
3 posts
Nomad

The item for the beetle god shield is located at thingie under Desert of Tears, or the one next to it. Or at least in the bottom right corner. Somewhere in that part of the game it should be at least.

Reos1234
Reos1234
3 posts
Nomad

Again ;d

If your fighting defense melee, you should make a razor sword (dragon slayer sword)
If your fighting melee with some magic, go for the morning star.

Description how has been made on page 14 or something

AVENGERZ
AVENGERZ
11 posts
Shepherd

come on guys, help me out. need help, i beat the big bully in the beginin but didnt take his blood. do i hav 2 restart the game? plz and thank you

AVENGERZ
AVENGERZ
11 posts
Shepherd

ya but i forgot to take it, and moved backwards, cant find it now and the statue wont give me any more quests. wat do i do?

emade
emade
18 posts
Nomad

@Avengerz no if you read the thing the maker fixed that problem you can just walk back in. if you have the new updated game. v1.165

zorry
zorry
1 posts
Nomad

http://guidology.com/2011/05/03/castaway-2-crafting-guide/

lawlerbalzers
lawlerbalzers
6 posts
Nomad

ok i got the v1.165 thing to fix my bugged missions, but now i can't get any new quests in golden age peaks area. Do i have to be lvl 22 before i can get more quests?

emade
emade
18 posts
Nomad

@lawlerbalzer lvl doesnt matter its finishing all the quests then they give you more and you complete quests.

emade
emade
18 posts
Nomad

the "and" was meant to be "as"

lawlerbalzers
lawlerbalzers
6 posts
Nomad

Well i might as well start over.... i can't get any new quests, plus i just unlocked a quest and it won't show up under available quests.

emade
emade
18 posts
Nomad

did you try restarting the web page before starting over?

AVENGERZ
AVENGERZ
11 posts
Shepherd

alrite, it worked, i refreshed browser and got v1.165, bug fixed. thnx 2 all. see ya l8r. =)

~JF

qwerty1011
qwerty1011
554 posts
Peasant

Where do you find the stuff for theias forge? And which dagger is used?

emade
emade
18 posts
Nomad

anybody haveing a hard time finding iron, gold, sapphire, ruby, and emerald try searching the golden age peaks b/c there seems to be a lot there every other map i go into seems to have 1-3 yellow dots at a time. i hope this helps.

Showing 181-195 of 765