ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway 2 Crafting

790 604288
HPfunman
HPfunman
1 posts
Shepherd

This should be a guide of any crafting combos anyone has found. when you find a new one, post it here.

• 790 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
12,207 posts
Viceroy

Pans forrest, when you reach the west gate you can go to the left on the lil island (peeping tom and the forge of nymphs are there) and you can go to the right into pans forrest, make sure you fpound every path that lead into other map-parts, most players simply stray or oversee some ways!^^

batbullets
batbullets
8 posts
Farmer

How do you make leather armor?

Epsilonianz
Epsilonianz
1 posts
Farmer

where is falcata could be found or craft anyway??

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
12,207 posts
Viceroy

Afaik the Falcata can be bought.

olifant33652
olifant33652
2 posts
Blacksmith

how do i make plates?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
12,207 posts
Viceroy

Normal plates? 3x shell and 3x shell

Armorneonman
Armorneonman
2 posts
Peasant

how can i make the knight's memento???? Do i need the old knights memento?

FuzzyHead32
FuzzyHead32
1 posts
Farmer

Looking for a Sorcerers sapphire, help!

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
12,207 posts
Viceroy

If i remember correctly it´s near the Forge of Nymphs... maybe on the same map-tile or on a map-tile close to it, somewhere there is a green glowing podium, there you will find the sorcerers sapphire.

daniel_ken_351
daniel_ken_351
1 posts
Peasant

The angels tear is located at the last part of the map.

bunker77
bunker77
1 posts
Shepherd

Can anyone please tell me where the forgotten forge is? I have the stuff I need to make the beetle god shield but I can't find the forge.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
12,207 posts
Viceroy

The forgotten forge... afaik you have to be on the next ot last field (where you found also this last saint thingy), this one has three paths to leave, two on the top (from the left one you enter this field, the right one gets you to the last field (Gaeas gate)) and one on the bottom, this one leads you to the forgotten forge.

johnnysup
johnnysup
1 posts
Shepherd

Can anyone tell me how to get in the gate thats right after gate of cronus? because i need help with it. I beat the boss Fafnir and I cant get in the next gate. Please help because the only quests i have now are these:

In (Beetle) god we trust, Good Morning Citizens, Pinnacle Voodoo, and Holy Smite. Which are all forge quests.
Sorry for all the writing but i really need help getting into that gate right after gate of cronus. (the gate after the cronus gate)

carterdg5
carterdg5
1 posts
Jester

wheres the angels tear???????

puppysareawesome
puppysareawesome
1 posts
Peasant

how do you make a empty bottle

Showing 751-765 of 790