ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway 2 Crafting

765 790502
HPfunman
HPfunman
1 posts
Peasant

This should be a guide of any crafting combos anyone has found. when you find a new one, post it here.

• 765 Replies
dilano2005
dilano2005
21 posts
Nomad

and what are the crafting ingredients at forge of thethys just cant figure it out

rancidninja
rancidninja
3 posts
Nomad

Theias forge:

Gorgon blood + Dagger = cursed kris

Gorgon blood and minotaur seal are both in SW corner of the snowpeaks area. Dagger is in the shop.

rancidninja
rancidninja
3 posts
Nomad

Also, I think the seal of the magi is on the island in SE corner of map. It is just above screen where you fight boss. Not in forest.

dilano2005
dilano2005
21 posts
Nomad

thx rancidninja for your help just found gorgon blood and the minotaur seal got now a minoutaur helm i can tell you its wicked! and also got saint body armor cause its better then my golem body armor :P

troli95
troli95
1 posts
Peasant

Does anybody know, what can i make of treated leather and solid scale? I dont know waht can i make with them

shtrk
shtrk
2 posts
Shepherd

Anyone knows how to open Coeus gate?

Duke24Twicep
Duke24Twicep
1 posts
Nomad

How do I complete the quest Holy Smite where you have to combine the vindicator club with.. something else? And how to open the coeus gate?

Caueozk
Caueozk
6 posts
Shepherd

I got a new one
3 sapphire shard + 3 sapphire shard = 1 shapphire

adstanley84
adstanley84
1 posts
Peasant

anyone know how to get the seal of the magi ive seen speculation but no confirmations

JonkoJaimy
JonkoJaimy
2 posts
Nomad

I got a little problem here, when i killed a boss i accidently walked out of the area without picking up the item and now i'm kinda stuck...

Caueozk
Caueozk
6 posts
Shepherd

3 sapphires + alkahest = sapphire globe
Dragonslayer Sword wooden sword with 5 iron globes

seal of magi ... you have to find the item then you will get the staff of the magi 15 +0+ 0 +12

JonkoJaimy
JonkoJaimy
2 posts
Nomad

The seal of Magi is above the Pixie boss, now can someone help me with my problem?

kalralhio
kalralhio
3 posts
Nomad

where do i get a stone to do the wooden sword, i'm doing the dragonslayer

rancidninja
rancidninja
3 posts
Nomad

There are two bosses in the snow area. You need to get and complete each boss quest from the proper statue in order to proceed.

Coeus is the second boss and appears directly below his gate.

Buschdi
Buschdi
6 posts
Nomad

There is no Stone.. its Iron Ore..^^

@JonkoJaimy: if u havent an other Savegame.. i guess you are screwed.. ^^

Showing 106-120 of 765