ForumsNews and FeedbackAG levels

17 5093
Rosemary16
Rosemary16
151 posts
Peasant

I wonder what it would be like if you had a bar above your armotar that determines your level. You would also level up after getting so many AP.

• 17 Replies
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

why? it would make any esay system and you could ad achevements and bages for your app by geting to sertant levels

Why? Because it's too much to keep track of both from a user perspective and from a technology perspective.

As far as adding Achievements for it, it's also a 'no' answer. Achievements on AG3, at least in phase 1, will ONLY be given out for games. The only exception are any "legacy" achievements we give out for being an AG2 member, but those won't award any points.

What if there could be separate levels and then one master level on your profile?
Ex. (based on post count)Forums: noob-rookie-member-veteran-legend
(Achievement Score?)Gaming: regular point system
(Based on overall activity)Overall: (Rank/tier/similar ideas)

Again, that's too complicated. The "Achievement Score" you mention is going to be your "AG Score" and at launch, Achievements will be the only way to gain Armor Points toward that score. And as I said on page 1, that score will determine your only 'rank'.

Now, we'll likely always show things like your forum post count, etc., on your profile, but we're not going to assign additional ranks to those.

is there any ball park guess as to when AG3 comes out?

Not yet.

It just requires ten seconds of math to figure out how far you are away from a next level.

We might make it even easier, and just show you a progress bar showing how far away you are from the next level.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Folks, I'd really like to continue these thoughts and ideas in the "AG Score / Rank" thread, so I'm locking this one.

Showing 16-17 of 17