ForumsGamesCastaway 2: General Discussion

110 49350
Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

i was wondering what you alll thought of the game, maybe you know a good item to craft, or need help, just post it here.

• 110 Replies
Loki1990
Loki1990
7 posts
Nomad

Hey
I have a big problem!
I have already done the three quests but nothing happend!
The stone girl doesnt talk to me any more and i havent the "gate keys".
What should I do?

Ikebeast
Ikebeast
19 posts
Nomad

Did you hit space on the rock formation? And made the Beetle Shield and that spearhead thing?

jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Castaway 2 is a lot better than the first one. I am loving this game!

khanii
khanii
3 posts
Nomad

How do I get "Wood"?

Thanks.

Loki1990
Loki1990
7 posts
Nomad

yeah i did all the quests.
i have made the shield, the sword and i killed the 5 beetles.
When i press Space by the stones on the right side, the game says somthing like "Key required".

Ikebeast
Ikebeast
19 posts
Nomad

I have no idea, I did the quests got the key and was through. Could be rare bug I guess, since your not very far in I think I'd restart.

TO Khanii:....uhh put 3 wood sticks together with 3 more. It's timer actually...if you read the first page...

Vendettas
Vendettas
2 posts
Peasant

Warrior Shield recipe anyone?

WakkaWakka
WakkaWakka
3 posts
Nomad

Anybody know anything good that you can make?

BryanLov
BryanLov
5 posts
Nomad

I keep walking around but can't find the wooden stick to pick up...

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

to Loki1990, the chick shuld hav a highlighted quest that you hav to do, and wen you beat that quest and come back to her to complete it, she will giv u a gate key.

to khanii, wen u kill a monster u hav a chance for the monster to drop the wood.

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

sorry about the double post, i forgot to put this in.

to all of u complaining about it all these bugs, its a new game, likwid will fix the bugs and stuff as they are discovered and stuff, if you giv him time. it doesnt help to complain. just be patient and it will be fixed.

tjw3128
tjw3128
2 posts
Nomad

its a good game so far really buggy in places im haveing issues with mana regen takeing like 2 min per tick of mana to regen and the timer on the bottom only moves every seems like 2 min as well and some issues with game locking up when u try to combine items that dont go together it brings up that error box and then that box wont go away and gotta reload the game otherwise awesome game happt its not 1 them games that takes 5 min to beat

blckdoppel
blckdoppel
1 posts
Nomad

still have some bugs:
1. can't figure out how to get pets out of the stables, can only get it when it hatched and then have to give up on the current pet.
2. the game often locks up when trying an unsuccessful craft (can't get out of the "nothing was created" window).

still a good game though, much better then the first (it required way too much grinding).

BryanLov
BryanLov
5 posts
Nomad

Hey... can someone tell me, where I can find the wooden stick right in the beginning? I can walk through one green gate on the map... but the second map is quite small and all the ways are blocked by bushes and plants...

Where do I find the stick?

Thanks!

Ikebeast
Ikebeast
19 posts
Nomad

How can people not see the stick...does anyone know if there even going to patch these bugs at all? I agree with doppel I tried to get my snake guy outta the stable but I couldn't.

There's a crapload of bugs in this game guys wtf....

Showing 16-30 of 110