ForumsGamesCastaway 2: General Discussion

110 49401
Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

i was wondering what you alll thought of the game, maybe you know a good item to craft, or need help, just post it here.

• 110 Replies
G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
44 posts
Blacksmith

i`ve got a problem with a quest
it says to combine 3 mana herbs with some stuff
the problem is that i have no idea where to get those herbs
i`m 14 level already and so far i`ve got only ONE mana herb
and the quest still stays.And i can`t buy those herbs anywhere...neither i can get them when i wanna craft something
what to do?Which monsters exactly do i need to kill to get those mana herbs more often?

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

you just need to kill monsters. i seemed to get a lot when i killed the big loomis

sebika
sebika
9 posts
Shepherd

I can't find a militia sword. Needed for crafing of the Regal Sword.... can somebody tell me where i can find it?

sebika
sebika
9 posts
Shepherd

NVM ..

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

I can't find a militia sword. Needed for crafing of the Regal Sword.... can somebody tell me where i can find it?
NVM ..
lol

i believe your very first pet(that orange fox) is the best
because there would be no use to use some other pets.Well,since your pet gains it`s level very quickly
and it`s very ferocious,ya know
definitely a pet i choose.I don`t need some snakes who spew some poison rofl

.....the glacier snake doesnt spew poison...... it spits ice... having raised that pink fox to lv 24, i still have to say the glacier snake, which is BORN at lv 22 is better.... instakill, high damage, long range, freezing ability, close attack, high health, need i go on....... its better.
tiptopdude
tiptopdude
106 posts
Nomad

Im stuck on the quest the sorceres aprentis GReat game tho cant find the stick

Ricster
Ricster
7 posts
Farmer

I need help. I can't get more advanced eggs, i only have til baby poisen bettle. how do i get electric snake or higher like baby gila?

Ricster
Ricster
7 posts
Farmer

you can buy stick

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

to get better pets..... beat up better monsters, lol.
Keep farming the animals and eventually theyll pop up.... on a side not not to impressed with the reverent pet... and cant wait for the 3rd one.

jiaxunjason1
jiaxunjason1
18 posts
Nomad

what level is vulcan??

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

what level is vulcan
....... forgot... 32 to 36..... something... well i was on lv 38 when i smacked him...
rockyisthebest
rockyisthebest
1 posts
Nomad

how do you get emeralds rubys ect i cant find them

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

u dont reallly find um..... u make um.

Bladicus112
Bladicus112
3 posts
Nomad

to get emeralds or any other gem in a complete form you have to take 3shards and craft it together with 3 other shards

Bladicus112
Bladicus112
3 posts
Nomad

also if you want a good weapon that you do not need a forge for try the razor sword it is made with a wooden sword and 5iron globes to get an iron globe if you do not know take iron ingots and combine them with a alkahest

Showing 76-90 of 110