ForumsGamesCastaway 2: General Discussion

110 49400
Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

i was wondering what you alll thought of the game, maybe you know a good item to craft, or need help, just post it here.

• 110 Replies
Bladicus112
Bladicus112
3 posts
Nomad

does anyone know how to get a pet our of the stable though

fablegod
fablegod
13 posts
Nomad

play the hacked version on [url=http://www.prehackshub.com] its less challenging to kill other things but you still are able to do all the quest without interuption!

fablegod
fablegod
13 posts
Nomad

[url=http://www.prehackshub.com/arcade/3891/Castaway-2.html]

NidoZero
NidoZero
29 posts
Nomad

does anyone know how to get a pet our of the stable though

Just click on your pet in the stable. you should see it roaming around in the pen area.
smitty1996
smitty1996
1 posts
Nomad

well,ive read through this whole forum and it seems alot of ppl are finding glitches,but i was wondering if anybody can help me with mine...everytime i try to combine items such as the stick and the dagger(not together)it doesnt go in the craft item box,i was wondering if this will eventually go away or the guy will fix it..help?

ollig999
ollig999
3 posts
Nomad

[everytime i try to combine items such as the stick and the dagger(not together)it doesnt go in the craft item b

I havn't heard of or experienced that glitch, maybe you are click and dragging it instead of clicking on it once

chaserman1232
chaserman1232
1 posts
Nomad

K... so i sold my stick... cause i thought i didnt need it.. and apparently i do, does anyone know a way to get it back, or get a new one? THANKS

Dylski11
Dylski11
37 posts
Nomad

K... so i sold my stick... cause i thought i didnt need it.. and apparently i do, does anyone know a way to get it back, or get a new one? THANKS

Go to a village store. They sell sticks for 140 gold.
97Stella
97Stella
3 posts
Nomad

anyone PLEASE tell me where to find the iron ore to open gate not the craft ingrediants??

whapapa
whapapa
1 posts
Nomad

really fun game cant find peeping tom

nap2k
nap2k
1 posts
Nomad

I had a lot of fun with this (definitely much more than the first game) for two or three ours and made it pretty far before repetition (same grinding, new monsters, new items that with stat boosts that don't make the game more interesting, just make my character better at grinding) sank in and I lost interest. Good effort though

JohnisFresh
JohnisFresh
58 posts
Nomad

I havent had time to read all of the posts in this thread but What are some things I can craft and with what? As you can see theres a lot of posts so I dont want to go through all of them. I have other things to do with my time. Yep.

NickodemisBoslatine
NickodemisBoslatine
36 posts
Farmer

My thoughts on the game, I liked the isometric view from the previous and the fact that you can level up very highly, this game however had skill points albeit needed you felt like after level 40 theres no point or fun

Braydonflirter
Braydonflirter
1 posts
Nomad

i cant find any ruby shard or emerald shards anywhere where are they

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Well Braydonflirter, you just have to do the other quests, but by going to every yellow spot in the minimap. By doing the other quests you'll hit into emeralds,sapphires and ores automatically.

I have discovered a glitch in Mnemosyomnr... Forge. In the first slot put the sorceror's sapphire in the other slot put something that isn't the required item, clear the second item off and you actually can click Craft. You'll put together sorceror's sapphire and totally nothing. I call it "One item craft"

Showing 91-105 of 110