ForumsGamesCastaway 2: General Discussion

110 49387
Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

i was wondering what you alll thought of the game, maybe you know a good item to craft, or need help, just post it here.

• 110 Replies
DarkBahamut
DarkBahamut
6 posts
Shepherd

yeah, the ice snake is veeeeeery far in the game. Starting over is kinda not an option anymore =/

miko123dx
miko123dx
4 posts
Nomad

i got that problem 2 i killed ice snake so.. iam gonna restart my game.. or new game

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

miko123dx, if you havent started over yet, DON'T, i guarantee you likwid will somehow fix it, he has already fixed many of the problems, i bet he will fix this one.

DarkBahamut
DarkBahamut
6 posts
Shepherd

I SUPPOSE it's easy to fix. Since killing the snake without the quest doesn't give you any unique/story-related item, he could just add a check when you enter her screen. If you got the incomplete quest in your list, the snake(or any boss actually) will spawn as if you never killed it.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

I have a problem, too, I've made that magic staff thing when you combine the Gaea's seed with the wand that you make when combining a saphire shard with a stick (i'm horrible with names, sue me), but i didn't even know there was a quest for it. What do i do?

qwerty1011
qwerty1011
554 posts
Peasant

OCeanus blood is a lot late in the game. Go the other way to the east. Where is coeuses blood and the gorgons blood? Also what type of dagger is used with the gorgons blood.

qwerty1011
qwerty1011
554 posts
Peasant

where is the gorgons blood and the quest for coeuses blood?

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Some causes I get a weird bug where my character keeps walkin a certain direction.what make its odd if compared to key jamming, that if I press moving key again it wont stop...

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

I have a few problems with this game.

1. Quests

The quests are very repetitive and mind numblingly boring to complete. They're also ridiculously out of synch. I received quests to craft items I had no ability to craft until I got a lot further in the game.

2. Items

If an item says +6 Defence why doesn't my health increase? It seems to be a ridiculous system where it benefits you only with damage taken or damage dealt.

3. Where the hell do I go?

There's not a lot of direction in terms of where things are or how to find them. Personally this wouldn't be so bad if it had more of an open world with things to do, and something to point you in the direction of your current objective. However, when you spend an hour wandering around trying to find something it gets annoying.

Overall it's a decent game, however it could be improved greatly.

poptarts12
poptarts12
1 posts
Nomad

Can anybody pleease help me find peeping tom?

missHPfan2
missHPfan2
5 posts
Nomad

I need help with the warrior's shield quest. I made it before accepting the quest, and now it's marked as incomplete. Maybe likwid should change the crafting quest programming so that if you have the item in your inventory already and you accept the quest, it automatically marks it as complete because you already crafted that item.

G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
44 posts
Blacksmith

Castaway 1...i ****ing LOVED that game although it had rating of 8.4 or smth...kinda sad.I thought it deserved more lol
anyway
as a castaway 1 fan i have a lot of things to say about Castaway 2.....
First of all-fix the bugs!You save,but later you go in the game and it appears there is no save file so u have to start it over...

Pet system is kinda gay.I had my lvl 8 "cat"(first pet) and i raised a snake from an egg.All i wanted is to see what LEVEL my snake is
horrible thing is-i can`t see level of hatched pets and if i try to equip them-current ones TOTALLy dissapear even though there is a guy who resurrects fallen pets.But NO,he doesnt give you your previous equipped pet.It totally dissapears
that`s very gay
in Castaway 1 i could see the level of my hatched pets

but overall i must say the game is very good.But even low quality for me sometimes laggs like hell....
a lot of stuff to do but the Craft system is also gay since you can ombie multiple ingredients at the same time
like for example 5 wool and 5 wood..smth like that...i didn`t discover any recipe within the game

and also great disbalance with the shop system.I bought the best stuff from my frist shop and then i went out the village to beat some monsters-ALL of them were dealing only 1 hp to me coz my Defence was like 27.And hose monsters were MY LEVEL
so gay lol....

7/10
fix the bugs and make it faster.It laggs

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

we all no there are bugs, there is no need to continue complaining.

Ikebeast
Ikebeast
19 posts
Nomad

What is up with the gay word dude wtf. I'm not gay but dam that got annoying fast. Plus it's common knowledge by now at how bugged up the game is.

So far the only thing this one has over the second is 8-way movement and faster movement speed. Story has been gone since the first 10 min of the game. Doesn't tell you where to go at all.

Honestly I don't know what they were doing when they made this, it's more like a Castaway 1.5. Just doesn't feel finished to me.

G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
44 posts
Blacksmith

lkebeast
is this your first day on the internet rofl?
if it`s gay then it`s gay.Go ask some people if you don`t know what exactly gay means

but actually i like the interface in this game ,you know
much better than in Castaway 1

Showing 46-60 of 110