ForumsGamescolony anti hack squad official page.

708 140080
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

colony anti hack squad!!!

>brp47 - hacklist and hacker finding
>catclaws12 - founder and finder
>liquidtlo - screen shotter and informer
>caitym (xKitKatx) - researcher finder
>bobdevries - finder researcher

any problems with hackers or glitchers let us know and we will do our best to sort it out.

i am in charge of the haclist which is often updated to keep it accurate. and only has me updating it alongside catclaws12 so that there are no people that just add people to it because they don't like them i will post a copy of the list as a sample for people if they wish to see it or just get an idea of what we do.

for further info on what we do go to catclaws12 if u hate hackers specifically and want help dealing with them go toliquidtlo lol even if he cant help tell him a name of a hacker, then he will post it to me also see Caitym (xKitKatx) bobdevries can also help u

and finally if u know of any hackers or any glitchers, or people who u have heard are hackers / glitchers buta rent quite sure, then just contact me brp47 and i will do my best either to find him or 100% i will add them to the hacklist if more than 1 person sais it, or i have evidence to add them, otherwise they go to glitchers section or to the pending section

thanks for reading this

brp47
liquidtlo
caitym
bobdevries
catclaws12

the hacklist is below

hacking list is:
hairybals
maxenergy
dreadblade
99colony99
Devoid1436
nate0502
Joshua12323
ninjaboy8000
ntt17
Methhead
Winsman
WizableMagic
TheGreek1
jango986
Noobforlife16
canopian44
TH3L0N3R
5starz
laxbeast
alienplanet
wolfwarrior991
MADEINCHICAGO
archenemy1996
jtkgym
jjoo222
IIxXqpXxII
masterbeast6
ahmedtaleb
idk1234567
Pro88
sexypoop
theultimatedestroyer
KiLLiNGMAcHiNE2011
Hunter3456789
bond831
Noobie
Upu
Torchingpyro
Moston1
mnmz3
falien
rpk
Evil2SNipER
punkjunk123
alahAK47
lemuelgwapo
killingmachine (any numbers)

-----Glitchers-------
General Baylet (player not cpu)
imbuzy
toquick
MADEINCHICAGO
jj00222
rpk
whecho8000
theultimatedestroyer
dbootXX (2 numbers)
Loveely
douvidou
doro
DJALILOU

-----Possible to be a hacker(not sure)-----
devid2
alienplanet(from wolfwarrior991)
ArcadeKnight
DdeathDD
destined
Kill3rInstinct

• 708 Replies
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

ooooh yoshi, my 3rd eye tells me its not over yet....... ull get ur show, ok

Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

I cannot help but have this feeling that you are mocking me, which is much unappreciated.

~.^

If you do not want what i have to offer you, fine. Be that way.. the very same way so many others have been. It is whatever to me..

If you are too lazy to read what would take you no longer than the time it takes to play a friggin game of colony (and don't act as if you do not have the time, because i see you sitting in the lobby doing nothing all the time, you all), then you know, it is whatever to me. I have not spoken for those who are not listening and those who do not care, but, of course, for the sake of whoever may hear and care.

If you do not wish to speak upon the subjects at hand, it is whatever, though, in this case, i do not understand your uncanny desire to speak of me. I myself have refrained from criticizing you in the least bit, or have you not noticed? Yet you yourself are continually labeling me, putting "words in my mouth", and painting quite an unsightly picture of me with your obvious implications.

I think you are intimidated by me. It is just a feeling, not &quotroof of a complex" as i would imagine you to think. It is just an observation. You attack me with "low blows", and yet, refuse to take me head on in discussing what matters here.

You, as for yourself, child, ought be quite glad that i would consider us to be on the same side here. Else, i might be a bit more than tempted to rip you as you have sought to rip on me, and do trust, i would do a much better job than what you have done here. xD

You succeed only in making a mockery and a show of yourself, for i am far too wise to challenge a one such as you to a game of "who's the bigger fool", and so you are playing this game alone.. and winning alone.. and also losing.. alone.. and perhaps others will join you on your side, Haha.. then what would we have but an entire team.. alone; Without an opponent, and, apparently, without a goal, for i still fail to see the point in these you would call "responses directed towards me"; Directed at me, and yet, having nothing to do with that which i have spoken of.

What you do here is like bringing a baseball bat to a football game. Hmph.

That is all i am going to say for now. Hopefully, it is enough to give you insights into your errors here without being too much to read. Haha..

Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

Here is a video of a few cheaters going at it. Among them is zarta whose name i do not think is already on the list.

Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

Another link to a video of another new cheater - superyosman.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Your kidding me, I thought we were done with imposters.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Esordereno, download ffdshow.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffdshow/

It's a codec that will increase your overall video quality, while decreasing CPU usage and file size.

Wait, what recording software are you using???

Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

i am using CamStudio liek tha guy from forums told me to. =o wot do u use?

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Here is my setup.

Program - CamStudio
Codec - ffdshow

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

ooooh yoshi, my 3rd eye tells me its not over yet

my 3rd eye, she is rarely wrong, and this is no exception
THE PREDICTION HAS COME TO PASS, i am no oracle, but id be lying if i said i dont have a clairvoyant 2rd eye O_O, yay physcokinesis.

p.s. stopped reading wat u wrote after the 1st paragraph, and no if wat information u have to give me is WRONG, then no, i dont want it i appreciate the kind act though.
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

I think you are intimidated by me
of the many many things i have to say about wat u wrote now that i read it thissssss, has to be commented on, the response:NEVER IN UR LIFE XD, listen im gonna take some quick notes from wat u say and paste my repsonse on ur page so as not to disturb the thread itself...... im going to try and make it AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE FOR U., so that THIS can be resolved and we can move on in a copasettic manner, ok.
Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

Here is a video of IMxPRiDE cheating using instant-win saints twice.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

I played him b4 he did the same thing 5 times. I only have a screen shot of his stats lol.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

I think you guys should rewrite the list in alphabetical order. You know, you don't have time to check all the list before the game starts. I think having it in alphabetic order would help a lot.

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

I DID THAT..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT HE WOULD STILL NOT USE IT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS THE SAME...look at page ten..its the second list the first one was rong...brp...u realy shoulld serriously consider putting the list in alfabetical order, it just make things so much easyer

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

I am hoping to get around that.

Working on my Youtube videos is more important. I have like 40 videos to edit.

Showing 136-150 of 708