ForumsGamescolony anti hack squad official page.

708 140327
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

colony anti hack squad!!!

>brp47 - hacklist and hacker finding
>catclaws12 - founder and finder
>liquidtlo - screen shotter and informer
>caitym (xKitKatx) - researcher finder
>bobdevries - finder researcher

any problems with hackers or glitchers let us know and we will do our best to sort it out.

i am in charge of the haclist which is often updated to keep it accurate. and only has me updating it alongside catclaws12 so that there are no people that just add people to it because they don't like them i will post a copy of the list as a sample for people if they wish to see it or just get an idea of what we do.

for further info on what we do go to catclaws12 if u hate hackers specifically and want help dealing with them go toliquidtlo lol even if he cant help tell him a name of a hacker, then he will post it to me also see Caitym (xKitKatx) bobdevries can also help u

and finally if u know of any hackers or any glitchers, or people who u have heard are hackers / glitchers buta rent quite sure, then just contact me brp47 and i will do my best either to find him or 100% i will add them to the hacklist if more than 1 person sais it, or i have evidence to add them, otherwise they go to glitchers section or to the pending section

thanks for reading this

brp47
liquidtlo
caitym
bobdevries
catclaws12

the hacklist is below

hacking list is:
hairybals
maxenergy
dreadblade
99colony99
Devoid1436
nate0502
Joshua12323
ninjaboy8000
ntt17
Methhead
Winsman
WizableMagic
TheGreek1
jango986
Noobforlife16
canopian44
TH3L0N3R
5starz
laxbeast
alienplanet
wolfwarrior991
MADEINCHICAGO
archenemy1996
jtkgym
jjoo222
IIxXqpXxII
masterbeast6
ahmedtaleb
idk1234567
Pro88
sexypoop
theultimatedestroyer
KiLLiNGMAcHiNE2011
Hunter3456789
bond831
Noobie
Upu
Torchingpyro
Moston1
mnmz3
falien
rpk
Evil2SNipER
punkjunk123
alahAK47
lemuelgwapo
killingmachine (any numbers)

-----Glitchers-------
General Baylet (player not cpu)
imbuzy
toquick
MADEINCHICAGO
jj00222
rpk
whecho8000
theultimatedestroyer
dbootXX (2 numbers)
Loveely
douvidou
doro
DJALILOU

-----Possible to be a hacker(not sure)-----
devid2
alienplanet(from wolfwarrior991)
ArcadeKnight
DdeathDD
destined
Kill3rInstinct

• 708 Replies
catclaws12
catclaws12
92 posts
Peasant

ummm well u dont need to triple check the screen shots since i got 4 screen shots 1 of them (i think) was making eagle look bad (i might have cencored it tho) and i dont want that to happen to anyone else so mule told me to give u the screen shot (i wasnt the one who took the clone's screen shot without asking mule told me to same to chess same to eagles they all want to get their clones banned)

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Well cormyn replied saying he will look into after I give him a list.

About checking the facts be for I send a user to get banned, I feel like I have to do that now because we almost banned two people who aren't hackers. One was being impersonated, while one was glitching.

There is a new hack site that makes hacking look like glitching. I can spot it now if I play a user that is using the site. Beware this new site is really trick. I basically lets people cancel an option (action) as many times as they want without getting negative resources.

Hint - Users that are one this side will most likely do the following:

Start first structure and cancel it, and won't try to make another one for a few seconds. This way it looks like they wanted to do an Armory opening, but if its not an Armory make sure you email me the name of the user. That way they will be added to the suspected hackers.

They can also try and go for a Influence base strategy. This involves playing like a real game until they have enough influence to constantly cancel and then spam influence units.

This hack can also cancel other peoples buildings (I think, didn't play with people).

I know it can build on other peoples bases.

This is going to be a really hard hack to spot because the site does effect stats. Yes, I have tried all the pre-hacked sites that I know of. I have to know what to look for. Note, I never played versus anyone while playing on a pre-hacked site to test it out.

catclaws12
catclaws12
92 posts
Peasant

hmm i personaly couldnt figure out what u r saying but i remember seeing someone hackin but the buildings come as if he isnt hacking

catclaws12
catclaws12
92 posts
Peasant

ow ffs i cought almost more than 5 hackers today and sent them to yos

WizableMagic
WizableMagic
3 posts
Nomad

LOL. Wow apparently I am on this list of hackers. First things first. I don't hack unless there is another hacker. So that the hacker loses and I win. Plus I have not played this game in ages. And I am kinda suprised that colony has not deleted and banned these accounts too.

WizableMagic
WizableMagic
3 posts
Nomad

lol. I have to make a statement here. First I only hack when someone else begins to cheat. Second I hardly play this game anymore. Third I am shocked that these hackers have not been banned.You guys need to get moderator power so you guys can actually do something about it. Thanks for reading and best regards WizableMagic.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

well, idk if u evn read the anti hack squad thread at all.... it states tht we do hav administrators, and we do hav hackers banned....check brps profile....
not to be a show off or anything, but jst to tell the community that im offically a part of the anti hacking squad.... again... im not trying to brag(evn if it does sound like i am im not)
copyright of kingofwar1234: 2011 copyright rights?
(idk y i put tht there

caper116
caper116
1 posts
Nomad

PaCkAPuNcH hacks instawin

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

U need proof.... Screenshot would be good

SwampertDestiny
SwampertDestiny
47 posts
Nomad

**** Hack site.
I accidentally went onto a hack site and signed in as guest, I couldn't believe that I could login to Armor Games on that site so i used my account for that and guess what?

I saw that my rank is 15 and I just made my own room all by myself and experimenting the hack.

On the building bar, I saw the Main base picture and clicked on it, it was a bank, with high tech units and they are all free so I clicked on one of the units, it spawned a massive amount of units in one second.

I was thinking "Oh ****, I'm screwed, I need my original rank back"

So I ask, I need to put my rank back to rank 6.

Tested incase for proof

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/screenshot20110719at624.png/][IMG]http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1727/screenshot20110719at624.png[/IMG][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

SwampertDestiny
SwampertDestiny
47 posts
Nomad

[url=That post on top of me didn't work.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/screenshot20110719at624.png/]

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

That didn't work either

jordster5
jordster5
70 posts
Nomad

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff428/jordster5/001-3.jpg

NOOB GLITCHER MrBlaster

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

There is no proof of anyone glitching. It could just be lag.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

lol, I realized what you were talking about after I hit submit. I don't think we can do anything about glitches though.

Showing 466-480 of 708