Forums

ForumsFlash Games

colony anti hack squad official page.

Thread Locked

Posted Jun 20, '11 at 5:00pm

ganlaf

ganlaf

23 posts

guests that have a rank are hackers... why i know... i know becuse guest cant rank

Posted Jun 20, '11 at 5:02pm

catclaws12

catclaws12

92 posts

brp why i never find u in colony? and how can i put screen shot in forums soz i always have a problem ~.~ btw hatsoff's rank was screenshot and he's rank 10000 (wow)10030 games now how i put that screenshot in here

Posted Jun 20, '11 at 5:03pm

ganlaf

ganlaf

23 posts

i know a fast way to get hackers want to know how?

Posted Jun 20, '11 at 5:05pm

Esordereno

Esordereno

105 posts

Also..

Idk how or why, but the list seems to have lost a few names i know should be on there and am certain once were on there..... O.o eh.. idk how they got lost, but i will try to go back and find the proof i have of them cheating (again) and post the names..

Kinda weird...

Hi cat. =D

Posted Jun 20, '11 at 5:06pm

ganlaf

ganlaf

23 posts

c.a.h.s is for: colony anti hack squad

Posted Jun 20, '11 at 5:22pm

Esordereno

Esordereno

105 posts

shows pero890 cheating.. only one i can find atm since im not home..

Posted Jun 20, '11 at 5:25pm

ganlaf

ganlaf

23 posts

there is no way to stop hackers they will just keep making more copy's of them self... by that i mean i think  they make more players but its still them thats my point its not like they will stop after geting banned once and if some one finds a way to stop that that would be great... sorry if someone already said that becuse i dont have time to go look at all the posts but if not i dont know ... and if someone already got a way to ban forever i was stupid to do that i hope i helped

Posted Jun 20, '11 at 5:41pm

Esordereno

Esordereno

105 posts

there is no way to stop hackers they will just keep making more copy's of them self... by that i mean i think  they make more players but its still them thats my point its not like they will stop after geting banned once and if some one finds a way to stop that that would be great... sorry if someone already said that becuse i dont have time to go look at all the posts but if not i dont know ... and if someone already got a way to ban forever i was stupid to do that i hope i helped

There are supposed to be certain measures put into place in AG3 (the new update coming for the Armor Games website) that will prevent players from having many multiple accounts, and those that they will have will all be connected to one another in some way.. so if one account gets banned, they all do.

Just some of what i read in forums..

And I cant help ya there cat.. =\\ i fail at picture posting too..

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss354/Esordereno/00.jpg

Posted Jun 20, '11 at 5:43pm

Esordereno

Esordereno

105 posts

O_o oh.. it worked that time..

wow.. now i look like an idiot.     ._.

uh.. just get an image url and put it in when u click the "image" button..

Just like if u were making a link, but with the image button, not the Link button. =D

Posted Jun 20, '11 at 5:55pm

ganlaf

ganlaf

23 posts

rifl123 or something simmiler hacks! in dogfight he makes ground guys