ForumsGamescolony anti hack squad official page.

708 140294
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

colony anti hack squad!!!

>brp47 - hacklist and hacker finding
>catclaws12 - founder and finder
>liquidtlo - screen shotter and informer
>caitym (xKitKatx) - researcher finder
>bobdevries - finder researcher

any problems with hackers or glitchers let us know and we will do our best to sort it out.

i am in charge of the haclist which is often updated to keep it accurate. and only has me updating it alongside catclaws12 so that there are no people that just add people to it because they don't like them i will post a copy of the list as a sample for people if they wish to see it or just get an idea of what we do.

for further info on what we do go to catclaws12 if u hate hackers specifically and want help dealing with them go toliquidtlo lol even if he cant help tell him a name of a hacker, then he will post it to me also see Caitym (xKitKatx) bobdevries can also help u

and finally if u know of any hackers or any glitchers, or people who u have heard are hackers / glitchers buta rent quite sure, then just contact me brp47 and i will do my best either to find him or 100% i will add them to the hacklist if more than 1 person sais it, or i have evidence to add them, otherwise they go to glitchers section or to the pending section

thanks for reading this

brp47
liquidtlo
caitym
bobdevries
catclaws12

the hacklist is below

hacking list is:
hairybals
maxenergy
dreadblade
99colony99
Devoid1436
nate0502
Joshua12323
ninjaboy8000
ntt17
Methhead
Winsman
WizableMagic
TheGreek1
jango986
Noobforlife16
canopian44
TH3L0N3R
5starz
laxbeast
alienplanet
wolfwarrior991
MADEINCHICAGO
archenemy1996
jtkgym
jjoo222
IIxXqpXxII
masterbeast6
ahmedtaleb
idk1234567
Pro88
sexypoop
theultimatedestroyer
KiLLiNGMAcHiNE2011
Hunter3456789
bond831
Noobie
Upu
Torchingpyro
Moston1
mnmz3
falien
rpk
Evil2SNipER
punkjunk123
alahAK47
lemuelgwapo
killingmachine (any numbers)

-----Glitchers-------
General Baylet (player not cpu)
imbuzy
toquick
MADEINCHICAGO
jj00222
rpk
whecho8000
theultimatedestroyer
dbootXX (2 numbers)
Loveely
douvidou
doro
DJALILOU

-----Possible to be a hacker(not sure)-----
devid2
alienplanet(from wolfwarrior991)
ArcadeKnight
DdeathDD
destined
Kill3rInstinct

• 708 Replies
inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

http://C:\\Users\\Sarah\\Pictures\\2011-05-14

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

here's i trick hackers.

they them to spam in chat while recording works.

i dont believe anyone that says they hack.

i hate typing using an ipod, also this is third time im posting this, cuz the wifi im using is bad. cant wait til i get home from this trip, sigh.

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

http://c//Users//Sarah//Pictures//2011-05-14

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

last post didnt work right.

inflict you can email me the screenshots, but i cant do anything until late sunday, hopefuly my pc is fixed by then too. ^.^

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

in alfa order...

Hacking list
5starz
99colony99
AlahRPG7
Devoid1436
EXOBEAST (any numbers)
EXOSNIPER
Evil2SNipER
ExOkIlLeR (any numbers)
Hunter3456789
IIxXqpXxII
Joshua12323
KiLLiNGMAcHiNE2011
MADEINCHICAGO
Methhead
Moston1
Noobforlife16
Noobie
Pro88
TH3L0N3R
TheGreek1
TheGreek1
Torchingpyro
UnknownPlayer
Upu
WWPK
Winsman
WizableMagic

-----glichers-----
ahmedtaleb
alahAK47
alienplanet
archenemy1996
bond831
canopian44
colonyguardian
dreadblade
example12345
falien
hairybals
harley990
idk1234567
jango986
jango986
jjoo222
josnap12
jtkgym
keevanfresh
laxbeast
lemuelgwapo
lischen40
masterbeast6
maxenergy
mnmz3
nate0502
ninjaboss88
ninjaboy8000
ntt17
punker123
punkjunk123
rpk
sexypoop
spartanofawsomeness
theultimatedestroyer
torny2
warlord222
wolfwarrior991
wpk
zqwert
DJALILOU
Loveely
MADEINCHICAGO
blasterman
dbootXX (2 numbers)
doro
douvidou
imbuzy
jj00222
rpk
silverpeter
theultimatedestroyer
toquick
whecho8000

-----possible hacks-----

ArcadeKnight
DdeathDD
Kill3rInstinct
RainingDeath
destined
devid2
vovovo

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

Hacking list
-----glichers-----
5starz
99colony99
AlahRPG7
Devoid1436
EXOBEAST (any numbers)
EXOSNIPER
Evil2SNipER
ExOkIlLeR (any numbers)
Hunter3456789
IIxXqpXxII
Joshua12323
KiLLiNGMAcHiNE2011
MADEINCHICAGO
Methhead
Moston1
Noobforlife16
Noobie
Pro88
TH3L0N3R
TheGreek1
TheGreek1
Torchingpyro
UnknownPlayer
Upu
WWPK
Winsman
WizableMagic
-----hacks-----
ahmedtaleb
alahAK47
alienplanet
archenemy1996
bond831
canopian44
colonyguardian
dreadblade
example12345
falien
hairybals
harley990
idk1234567
jango986
jango986
jjoo222
josnap12
jtkgym
keevanfresh
laxbeast
lemuelgwapo
lischen40
masterbeast6
maxenergy
mnmz3
nate0502
ninjaboss88
ninjaboy8000
ntt17
punker123
punkjunk123
rpk
sexypoop
spartanofawsomeness
theultimatedestroyer
torny2
warlord222
wolfwarrior991
wpk
zqwert
DJALILOU
Loveely
MADEINCHICAGO
blasterman
dbootXX (2 numbers)
doro
douvidou
imbuzy
jj00222
rpk
silverpeter
theultimatedestroyer
toquick
whecho8000

-----possible hacks-----

ArcadeKnight
DdeathDD
Kill3rInstinct
RainingDeath
destined
devid2
vovovo

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

our ultimate goal here is not to isolate cheaters.. or have cheaters leave.. because cheaters are just people making bad decisions.. and any of us could easily be cheaters ourselves under the right circumstances.. what we want to for them.. is just what we would want done for ourselves.. to show these people though that our way is quite simply.. better; the honest way

wat?........ thats ur goal?...... watever......

anyway;
alphat(hacks)
AndyBPWN(hacks)
kenpachi12345(hacks)
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

our ultimate goal here is not to isolate cheaters.. or have cheaters leave

if so, video recordings would not be neccessary, nor would reporting them to mods.
inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

endscape is correct...our goal should be to elimanate all hacks and have solid proof of each hacking and to let people know who hacks, and therefore not to playwif them....i allways have this page open when playing colony and if i see sombody suspitious i will check this list
and if they hack and they are not on th list i add them

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

i do have solid proof for every hacker uness they are in the possiible hacking section.

i do not have time to add every single number combination and word combination after ExO so i only add 1s i have caught myself

i dont just add them all or isolate them i mearly meen that the ones on the hacklist are the ones i have caught hacking.

by saying all exo's are on there dsoe not meen that i have and will add them all to hacklist. because all i ment was be carefull if u see one with exo..... as a name because hes very likely to be a hacker.

hacking list is:
hairybals
maxenergy
dreadblade
99colony99
Devoid1436
nate0502
Joshua12323
ninjaboy8000
ntt17
Methhead
Winsman
WizableMagic
TheGreek1
jango986
Noobforlife16
canopian44
TH3L0N3R
5starz
laxbeast
alienplanet
wolfwarrior991
MADEINCHICAGO
archenemy1996
jtkgym
jjoo222
IIxXqpXxII
masterbeast6
ahmedtaleb
idk1234567
Pro88
sexypoop
theultimatedestroyer
KiLLiNGMAcHiNE2011
Hunter3456789
bond831
Noobie
Upu
Torchingpyro
Moston1
mnmz3
falien
rpk
Evil2SNipER
punkjunk123
alahAK47
lemuelgwapo
EXOSNIPER
jango986
TheGreek1
lischen40
AlahRPG7
spartanofawsomeness
example12345
torny2
EXOBEAST (any numbers)
ExOkIlLeR (any numbers)
wpk
zqwert
WWPK
warlord222
UnknownPlayer
punker123
colonyguardian
ninjaboss88
keevanfresh
josnap12
harley990
-----Glitchers-------
imbuzy
toquick
MADEINCHICAGO
jj00222
rpk
whecho8000
theultimatedestroyer
dbootXX (2 numbers)
Loveely
douvidou
doro
DJALILOU
silverpeter
blasterman
-----Possible to be a hacker(not sure)-----
devid2
ArcadeKnight
DdeathDD
destined
Kill3rInstinct
vovovo
RainingDeath
Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

i dont believe anyone that says they hack.

if you look at the end of my vids i usually try to get ppl to admit to cheating, even if it was obvious, so they really cant deny it later on.. works usually.. not always, but worth it if you can get it.. cheaters know they wont be punished now so they are beginning to take pride in their filth..

[quote]our ultimate goal here is not to isolate cheaters.. or have cheaters leave

if so, video recordings would not be neccessary, nor would reporting them to mods.[/quote]

Hmm.. Grrr.. forgive me in that case. Though, i warn you not to really believe that any man is your enemy.

Our enemy is.. or should i say.. ought be, the very spirit and nature which would cause anyone to justify actions such as those taken by cheaters and liars on colony, or to truly believe that these things are acceptable and fine. These expressions of hatred shown have stemmed and grown from a general lack of consideration.

Such spirits as this have a funny way of keeping themselves alive.

So.. say for example..

You rise against a man expressing intense hatred and disdain for his fellow people. You put him in his place, eh? (if you can and if those being victimized cannot defend themselves).. But in doing so you sprout a seed of Hated within your own heart; hate for this very person and for people like this person, and, as a result, you treat them in just the way they treated others, without any sort of consideration or mercy.. In this process, you lose all recollection of who your enemy was to begin with: this very same spirit of Hatred.

Isn't that funny? You hate Hatred.. so you go to war against those hating.. and, in the end, you carry your original enemy (Hatred) safely away from the battlefield within your own heart! Madness i say..

Hmph.. and so you go on thinking yourself righteous for fighting off those whom you had beheld hating their fellow people.. until.. the next day someone comes along and sees the Hatred you yourself are expressing.. and they hate this Hatred to such a degree they actually begin to war with you over it.. and, in the process, they come to hate you.. and people like you.. and the Hatred lives on.

An endless process? Maybe.. but it does not have to be. We do not have to fall victim to the cleverness of such spirits. We do not have to be fools.. to think that because we are not as flawed or careless as another that we are more deserving of a "good thing" (or of any "good thing&quot than they are.

When i say that "any of us could easily be cheaters ourselves under the right circumstances" what i mean is that we are all far from perfect, and just because we are better than some do not mean we are better than all. Should we go on dealing with those "lesser ones" without any honest consideration or concern or care? And would we yet expect different treatment from those greater than us who behold our own faults?

Surely we would want for those greater than us to not simply get rid of us, but rather to help us to see things the way they do, to lift us to their level, in a sense. This is what we should seek to do with those we find fault in as well. Of course, there are bad people in this world, but most of us, having spent a bit of time with many of these cheaters know that they are not badasses by any means.

They are silly, bored, and cowards in the sense that they know they wont get in trouble here. Idiots: yes. Bad people: no. We can actually help most of them, partially by having them punished for doing wrong.. because a lot of people refuse to change or to see the wrong that they have done until they are punished and forced to look at it. It is called tough love.

People may think that i am crazy or an idiot.. but such wisdom i have learned over time.. with experiences of my own, many of them, believe it or not, in online games like this one; dealing with communities much like this one. This game has no effective anti-hack systems in place and offers many easy ways to glitch and cheat and makes it difficult to administer any sort of punishment for wrongdoers.. but none of that is the problem nor would changing that be the solution.

As I have said before, and as others in AG Forums have constantly pointed out to me, cheating is a reoccurring issue. A new anti-hack program = new ways around it eventually. Now, where this has been spoken to me as an excuse for why it is a waste of time to try and stop cheaters and why we should do NOTHING, i speak of it as proof that we need to do more!

The issue is the community. It is weak for starters.

Partially due to the setup of this game which does not necessarily require much interaction or communication, there is a general lack of emotional investment into those we play with.. which is probably convenient for many who do not want to "care" about random people met online.. but, unfortunately, it is also convenient for those who would seek to do harm here.

Think of Colony as a neighborhood, if you would, and we are all neighbors. Now, have you ever seen a nice neighborhood turn bad? Or rather should i ask, have you ever been in a nice neighborhood at all? So few of them left, i think.. and it has nothing to do with the classes of those people living there.. there are many nice poor neighborhoods and fairly bad wealthy ones. What makes the difference is in the air.. the mood. Are people looking to help their fellows with issues or only complaining about them and what they do too much or fail to do?

Of course some people say "It is only a game." And I agree. Where a good or bad neighborhood affects your quality of life, the state of this community will affect your quality of play (on this game), and play is an important part of life as humans, don't you agree?

So.. forgive me for making it seem as though everyone here feels as i do since, obviously, some do not. =\\ i suppose i was speaking out of hope.. Perhaps some do not think hatred is bad and think that i speak nonsense. I have encountered such thinking before many times.. after all, we do all have our own thoughts and considerations and points of view..

I really do not even think we should hate those who disagree with us concerning hatred, but rather consider the things that they say and try to prove to them that our way is best.. and that way, if our way should turn out not to be best and their way is better, we do not go on like fools.

In conclusion, I have offered such advice as this to many peoples in the past, many communities (including this one) and almost none have bothered to listen.. And many of those that gave no heed and changed nothing; they are not dead in the since that they do not exist, because they are still around, but they are dead in the since that everything that once made them attractive and special is lost.. stolen over time by spirits of bitterness and distrust. I would like to avoid seeing that here, if at all possible. Though, i already behold many of the telltale signs taking place.. it is like the typical scent in the air just before a storm. Hmph.

Also.. @brp47.. wtfman??? o.0 Apparently it is pointless and a waste of my time for me to speak here since you went on posting yesterday what you have been told numerous times is an inaccurate list.. e_e and you did not make any of the needed changes. I do not mean to be an annoying nuisance, but.. ~.^ its kinda weird.

I would think that you would immediately make what are such simple fixes. Lol.. I will not cry "self-sabotage" or anything, but i do warn you, you are just begging for random Colony trolls to come criticize you and this list.. which i would not like at all because i do think it (and your team) has some sort of a positive effect on the Colony community.

As with any good thing though, there will be people who strongly criticize. Give them as little fuel as possible, eh?
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

that was a realllllly long statement.... hmm, anyway

Our enemy is.. or should i say.. ought be, the very spirit and nature which would cause anyone to justify actions such as those taken by cheaters and liars on colony, or to truly believe that these things are acceptable and fine. These expressions of hatred shown have stemmed and grown from a general lack of consideration.
correct, but we r NOT crusaders, and this not a war on morals, this IS a flash game, the simple fact is we r all trying to have fun, and there r those who seek to ruin it, WE in-tern want to get rid of them, or atleast make them stop, thats all, showing them the "errors of their ways" is not my job, your job, or our job. I want to be able to play 1 of my favorite games in peace thats all, the people who wont let me i want to see them get taken care of, as simple as that.

And here i throw this option on the table as i did in past colony hack outbreaks-
Sometimes you must fight fire with fire
Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

Sometimes you must fight fire with fire

What a typical response. Hmph. I expect more of you. Fighting fire with fire works, but it is the only example of its sort that works, you know this, yes? Lol.. And only because the two fires eat up each others fuel (the air) and literally choke one another to death. But with hatred between people, each other IS the fuel and to get rid of the fuel is to get rid of the person--is to KILL them which still doesn't kill the hatred inside.. and probably even spreads the hatred as those who may care for the wrongdoer hear about you killing them and come to hate you. o.o So.. just saying.. the whole "fire vs fire" thing hardly applies here.. or anyplace else for that matter.

This is why i do not recommend simply repeating things you have heard others say.. because most "others" are self-righteous idiots who did not bother to think about the thing they were saying to begin with.. so when their words are used out of context by people like you, the result is nothing less than pure madness..

Lol.. I place in your hand, here, an unbreakable sword, and you seek to smash it with this.. a twig.

Strange... ~.~ Very strange indeed.
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

But with hatred between people, each other IS the fuel and to get rid of the fuel is to get rid of the person--is to KILL them which still doesn't kill the hatred inside
again this is a game, not a war...
the hatred as those who may care for the wrongdoer hear about you killing them and come to hate you. o.o
this isnt naruto, hackers and glitchers have almost no organization..... take one out the others wont care soooooo o_o.....
the whole "fire vs fire" thing hardly applies here.. or anyplace else for that matter.
it COMPLETELY applies here and alot of other places in this world u do know that right? oh u didnt.... lol...
Lol.. I place in your hand, here, an unbreakable sword, and you seek to smash it with this.. a twig.
Strange... ~.~ Very strange indeed.
lol.... not naruto...... but i seek to take my enemy's sword and kill him with his own weapon.... do u understand, XD
inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

brpp why did unot use my new list??? and

Fighting fire with fire works

nno if you watch fire-fighters, they normaly fight fire with water or foam...therefore, new statment

fighting fire with water and foam works o.0
Showing 91-105 of 708