ForumsGamescolony anti hack squad official page.

708 140364
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

colony anti hack squad!!!

>brp47 - hacklist and hacker finding
>catclaws12 - founder and finder
>liquidtlo - screen shotter and informer
>caitym (xKitKatx) - researcher finder
>bobdevries - finder researcher

any problems with hackers or glitchers let us know and we will do our best to sort it out.

i am in charge of the haclist which is often updated to keep it accurate. and only has me updating it alongside catclaws12 so that there are no people that just add people to it because they don't like them i will post a copy of the list as a sample for people if they wish to see it or just get an idea of what we do.

for further info on what we do go to catclaws12 if u hate hackers specifically and want help dealing with them go toliquidtlo lol even if he cant help tell him a name of a hacker, then he will post it to me also see Caitym (xKitKatx) bobdevries can also help u

and finally if u know of any hackers or any glitchers, or people who u have heard are hackers / glitchers buta rent quite sure, then just contact me brp47 and i will do my best either to find him or 100% i will add them to the hacklist if more than 1 person sais it, or i have evidence to add them, otherwise they go to glitchers section or to the pending section

thanks for reading this

brp47
liquidtlo
caitym
bobdevries
catclaws12

the hacklist is below

hacking list is:
hairybals
maxenergy
dreadblade
99colony99
Devoid1436
nate0502
Joshua12323
ninjaboy8000
ntt17
Methhead
Winsman
WizableMagic
TheGreek1
jango986
Noobforlife16
canopian44
TH3L0N3R
5starz
laxbeast
alienplanet
wolfwarrior991
MADEINCHICAGO
archenemy1996
jtkgym
jjoo222
IIxXqpXxII
masterbeast6
ahmedtaleb
idk1234567
Pro88
sexypoop
theultimatedestroyer
KiLLiNGMAcHiNE2011
Hunter3456789
bond831
Noobie
Upu
Torchingpyro
Moston1
mnmz3
falien
rpk
Evil2SNipER
punkjunk123
alahAK47
lemuelgwapo
killingmachine (any numbers)

-----Glitchers-------
General Baylet (player not cpu)
imbuzy
toquick
MADEINCHICAGO
jj00222
rpk
whecho8000
theultimatedestroyer
dbootXX (2 numbers)
Loveely
douvidou
doro
DJALILOU

-----Possible to be a hacker(not sure)-----
devid2
alienplanet(from wolfwarrior991)
ArcadeKnight
DdeathDD
destined
Kill3rInstinct

• 708 Replies
Conjure
Conjure
19 posts
Nomad

You guys are great for giving those hackers whatg they der=serve

Beornor5934
Beornor5934
4 posts
Jester

http://megaswf.com/serve/35959

What can we do about websites, like this one? Sites like these offer the capability of multi-player hacking, to pretty much anyone.

Conjure
Conjure
19 posts
Nomad

jasv10 glitches
ipwnstar4hir3 hacks
Reon125 glitches
Also i got kicked for hacking before i built anything

Conjure
Conjure
19 posts
Nomad

Reon125 is cool and doesnt glitch or hACK :|

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

can we do about websites, like this one? Sites like these offer the capability of multi-player hacking, to pretty much anyone
1st we can STOP posting the site where EVERY colony player can see it and go to it....
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

Well, mega swf got shut down from what I've heard... And u can see the comments of the noobs whining about how it got shut down, from what I know click on the link and u can find the hackers!

catclaws12
catclaws12
92 posts
Peasant

ye thats the right way to get the hackers

find them and put each and everyone in it to the banning waiting list lol

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

i think we all need to keep an eye out for CONSTANT glitch offenders
ns123: hes terrrrrible in a pinch... i beat him 3 times and he cheated every time.. anyway to beat this one just rush him.
DJALILOU: we know him all ready, sadly he didnt always just cheat to win.... only in a pinch he cheated... sad sad.. anyway same thing rush um, beat um.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

we cannot ban glitchers, infact im thinking of removing the glitching part of the hacklist.

Alaskies
Alaskies
7 posts
Nomad

we cannot ban glitchers, infact im thinking of removing the glitching part of the hacklist.

...So what's going to be done about glichers/glitching?
After all, it's almost as bad as hacking.
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

i didnt say ban them, i know we cant, im saying BEWARE, know WHO NOT to play against as before... as now....
TokuL is another one, terrible at glitching, for a glitcher he can be dealt with easily...
by a normal player, rush him
all noob glitchers cant take a rush

to answer alaskies question..... learn how...

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

lak****ha
ns123
Lordwesker
problems.....

EddyDuarte
colony2
very big problems
creating har wars
distributing the site
attempting to get others to join their hack wars by sending them links to the site on open channels.... need to be handled... quickly.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

attempting to get others to join their hack wars by sending them links to the site on open channels.... need to be handled... quickly.

this is our major problem people accesing it by different websites, and bypassing our ban.

your man to talk to is cormyn he is currently working on a way to re-route login to only be able to login to colony from armorgames, making all hackers guests.
inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

noooooo i have realised a large promlem....what should happen is if we could stop banning....i will come back with a longer post later

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

now you see whats happening here is we are not banning hacker only there acount.....so they will jsut come back with a different username meaning that they are still hacking but this time round we dont know that they hack....and

making all hackers guests.

this now means we have even less idea who the hack is and repoting a guest is usslessâ¦.. closeing down a hack site would help â¦..it seems that megaswf is the main case of our problems. While I have been without me camera I have been doing research.. it seems that around 97% of hacks are doing so through this websiteâ¦now that is our first option .. my second a maybe more realistic idea is that where it sais description under colony when you on the game.. we could replace the old one with the hack list so when people are in the âteam chooseing lobby bitâ before the game they can quickly cheack if the opposition is a hackâ¦I dought that we would be allowed to put unproved hacks on the official site butâ¦.alll the ones we have screenshots of we can put there and we can double time and see if we can catch as many as possible. I will be getting a new camera soon so you can have an extra man looking about for hacks. I repeate when you think about it deleating hacks AG profiles wont do that much ..i have notesed aan increase in hacking guests â¦what im saying is..is that if they hack it donât matter..it only becomes a problem if we donât know they hackâ&brvbarlz comment on your vues of my idea
Showing 391-405 of 708