ForumsThe TavernNew Game: What Would You Do If Zombies Attacked?

18 4213
AJWolf_7
AJWolf_7
79 posts
Nomad

i wud obviously climb to a high pplace like on top of my house cuz zombies r slow, stupid, and can't climb.
either that or try to play hero and kill them all(but fail and end up dieing)

(+_+)

• 18 Replies
sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

*vroooooooom!!!!* CHAINSAW TIME!!!

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

they might destroy everything and you might die...
if chainsaw fails....
bombs away!!!

AJWolf_7
AJWolf_7
79 posts
Nomad

o wair i forgot 2 add that u rate the likelyness of working of the person above u. also if they r the zombies from i am legend then my idea wouldn't work so i will switch.
lock myself i a vault in my basement and make no noise so they don't know where i am. and bring a flashlight to shine on them,lol

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

isnt there already a topic like this?

AJWolf_7
AJWolf_7
79 posts
Nomad

i don't know if there is or not but if there is then a mod shud come and lock it cuz i didn't mean to spam or copy.

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

I would just rush them with a bunch of guns like a rocket launcher and a machine gun and a sniper rifle would do the job! heh

pacman9321
pacman9321
12 posts
Nomad

Make nitcric glycerene and either kill them or if i cant form an army of zombies

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

One word. NAPALM!!!!!

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

I would Go to by basment, grab the guns and the phone, call my friends, and stock pile in the garage. I would also grab dried and canned foods and lots of water. Once I run out of ammo, I have tools and vehicles. After that, we retreat to the basement and use boiling water to melt their flesh. When it is clear, we would drive to the gun shop and load up! I planned this on my spare time.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

i would go on a cruise ship and store it with a bunch of canned foods and livestock and a sniper with a bunch of ammo because I could shoot zombies from the ship when i'm bored.

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

i would be NARUTO baby and outnumber them with my shadow clones

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

i would go build a helicopter

P.S.This might be spam because there is already a thread like this i will find it and post it here later

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

here is the link

here

teargas93
teargas93
2 posts
Nomad

grab a truck stop at the mall get food guns and ammo then go pick up as many survivers as i can then drive to safe location

judge348
judge348
14 posts
Nomad

Get out a rocket launcher and blow them to hell! Awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Showing 1-15 of 18