Forums

ForumsFlash Games

[Moved] [Necro] Castaway 2: Favorite Pet to Use

Thread Locked

Posted May 7, '11 at 9:45am

Fennec15

Fennec15

99 posts

Being a long time with the same pet help to make it stronger, but with an intensive training, any pet will be good. I think for example at the Forgotten Forge, where the Skill 'Miasma' give you glassful of Exp without make anything...
My pet (FireStarter) is level 38, and me too, but everyone have a favorite pet, and the strength of it is a relative notion.

Posted May 7, '11 at 9:49am

Icrine

Icrine

6 posts

Actually, going by stats, the only thing the loomi seems to be good for is tanking... damage wise it seems quite low.

Posted May 7, '11 at 9:53am

Fennec15

Fennec15

99 posts

Personally, the Loomi seems too 'basic' for me, no habilities, but it is useful for a 3-times combo, like -Thrust-(Loomi Attack)-Attack-. But I think that's all...

Posted May 7, '11 at 10:13am

xxkeegiexx

xxkeegiexx

10 posts

What level enemy is the "FireStarter?"
Is it the lvl 24 red hell hound?

Posted May 7, '11 at 10:21am

Fennec15

Fennec15

99 posts

No, it's later, it seems like Gilla, but it's red. I believe he started at level 28 when hatched, but I'm not sure.

Posted May 7, '11 at 10:37am

Icrine

Icrine

6 posts

The thing is, my loomi is on aggressive all the time right now and it usually does its job solo, until the point I met thunder vipers... Now hatching one ;)

Posted May 7, '11 at 10:41am

xxkeegiexx

xxkeegiexx

10 posts

So is the FireStarter the strongest pet in the game???

Posted May 7, '11 at 10:43am

Fennec15

Fennec15

99 posts

I remember the time who my Loomi would run through a wall, and a Thunder Snake was lightning it at the same time, and it continue to run, and run...

Thunder Snake is fun, but they need a real protection, because they don't have a good amount of HP :(

@xxkeegiexx : Like I explain that, each player has a pet who is the strongest for him. You must find the pet you prefer, and level him till he content you. But, yes, for me, it the FireStarter.

Posted May 24, '11 at 12:59pm

crazier67

crazier67

3 posts

Like I explain that, each player has a pet who is the strongest for him. You must find the pet you prefer, and level him till he content you.

I completely agree with this. I personally like the Glacier Anaconda the best. It can attack at both long and close range. It can freeze enemies, and isn't a large target for missiles.

Posted May 25, '11 at 3:43am

zetsu05122

zetsu05122

1 post

[b]U THINK EYE GUY IS THE BEST CUZ IT HAS MULTI ATTACK...
[b]AND IT KIND A COOL