ForumsGames[Moved] [Necro] Castaway 2: Favorite Pet to Use

76 45520
articgoneape
articgoneape
10 posts
Peasant

In Castaway 2 what was the main pet that you used or what pets did you use? What level did you get them to? Also what level do you recommend your pet to be on before attempting more difficult areas in the game?

• 76 Replies
kylerules157
kylerules157
16 posts
Peasant

You should get the Skull Pixie because it heals you and gives you bonus damage so you wont have to spend a skill point on healing abilities.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,082 posts
Peasant

i like using revanent the most!!

s9b1
s9b1
310 posts
Farmer

The first pets, or skull Pixie is the best pest to have with you.

Maseman
Maseman
5 posts
Peasant

Where do u find Gorgon's blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khaotikk
Khaotikk
17 posts
Peasant

I think Skull Pixie is the best yet.
But for now I have a Loomi And I think it's the second best yet... (Don't know where to hatch the Pixie's egg... Help?)

capitalsauce
capitalsauce
1 posts
Peasant

I think that the best pet to use is the loomi because will i was on the fourm page it got me to lvl 10 when i was lvl 7

tank69er
tank69er
1 posts
Shepherd

how do i use the peraim pet

chrisowning
chrisowning
1 posts
Peasant

loomis to me

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,293 posts
Farmer

Im just having pets that are higher level then me. Nuff said.

-Jeff

Damir15
Damir15
1 posts
Peasant

Hi! For me the best is te Skull Pixie.. It can heals you, give you a boost, invencibility and more.. But doesnt atack :/ .. But it looks Great! Jaja

Viet4life314
Viet4life314
1 posts
Scribe

You know what, I'm just gonna collect all the possible pets i can get and see which one is best.

Nitin_j
Nitin_j
1 posts
Farmer

do pets evolve?

ymj2006
ymj2006
1 posts
Peasant

They evolve like pokemon, yes

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,623 posts
Viceroy

If a pet travel.ling around and fight with you ts leveling up, if it is not in "use" then not.

Yuhan2468
Yuhan2468
3 posts
Bard

i think the gilla monster is the best

Showing 61-75 of 76