ForumsGames[Moved] [Necro] Castaway 2: Favorite Pet to Use

73 58142
articgoneape
articgoneape
10 posts
Nomad

In Castaway 2 what was the main pet that you used or what pets did you use? What level did you get them to? Also what level do you recommend your pet to be on before attempting more difficult areas in the game?

• 73 Replies
Maseman
Maseman
5 posts
Nomad

Where do u find Gorgon's blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khaotikk
Khaotikk
17 posts
Nomad

I think Skull Pixie is the best yet.
But for now I have a Loomi And I think it's the second best yet... (Don't know where to hatch the Pixie's egg... Help?)

capitalsauce
capitalsauce
1 posts
Nomad

I think that the best pet to use is the loomi because will i was on the fourm page it got me to lvl 10 when i was lvl 7

tank69er
tank69er
1 posts
Peasant

how do i use the peraim pet

chrisowning
chrisowning
1 posts
Nomad

loomis to me

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Im just having pets that are higher level then me. Nuff said.

-Jeff

Damir15
Damir15
1 posts
Nomad

Hi! For me the best is te Skull Pixie.. It can heals you, give you a boost, invencibility and more.. But doesnt atack :/ .. But it looks Great! Jaja

Viet4life314
Viet4life314
1 posts
Jester

You know what, I'm just gonna collect all the possible pets i can get and see which one is best.

Nitin_j
Nitin_j
1 posts
Shepherd

do pets evolve?

ymj2006
ymj2006
1 posts
Nomad

They evolve like pokemon, yes

Yuhan2468
Yuhan2468
3 posts
Scribe

i think the gilla monster is the best

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

@Yuhan
Please do not post in very old threads. Not only is this thread slightly over a year old, it does not even belong in the Gamewalktrhoughs section of the forum. I'm moving this and locking it.

Showing 61-72 of 73