Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Castaway 2 Help

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 11:40am

Dmitrius_0leskevich

Dmitrius_0leskevich

1 post

I have recently killed MR. Tank and now i don't know what to do. Can someone plz tell me?

Posted Nov 24, '13 at 2:43am

SilentHolm69

SilentHolm69

1 post

how get quest to kill grandma simbi

Posted Aug 6, '14 at 12:48pm

masonnunes1

masonnunes1

2 posts

where i find petunia the angry how i get village key to get in mnemosyne's forge
plz help me im stuck

Posted Aug 6, '14 at 10:13pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,803 posts

Check this map, it will show you petunia and some other things, it can be enlrged by clicking on it

last edited Aug 06 2014 10:14 pm by UnleashedUponMankind

Posted Sep 27, '14 at 7:05pm

FRIENDLYBUDDY

FRIENDLYBUDDY

3 posts

Can someone please help me cause I haven't unlocked the gate leading to Mnemosyne's Forge and now you're telling me I have to get the village key from that Sigil after I complete the quest of [i]Kill Petunia the angry and use Oceanus's blood to unlock the gate and stuff like that. So how can I defeat her when I can't reach her? and can someone tell me where the Oceanus is? please help me!

Posted Sep 27, '14 at 7:29pm

FRIENDLYBUDDY

FRIENDLYBUDDY

3 posts

Wait! Does that mean I have to wait until I get a quest that also gives me a key too? Can someone please give me the order of the quests?

Posted Sep 27, '14 at 7:44pm

FRIENDLYBUDDY

FRIENDLYBUDDY

3 posts

YES! I killed Petunia the angry! masonnunes1 just first go to Astraea's Ba****on thing and head right, right until there is a green passage leading up (the green slot things that lead you on) and go up there might be a few right interruptions but don't worry. After you see the gate leading to the snowy bits (Hyperion's gate) go to the most near the bottom green slot and you should be in the Petunia the Angry bit. I suggest you buy a few antidotes first. Good luck,

Posted Nov 18, '14 at 9:58pm

purple2874

purple2874

1 post

someone i need desperate help i can't find Petunia the Angry, I have looked at the comments but I still can't find her! plz plz plz plz someone help me!

Reply to Castaway 2 Help

You must be logged in to post a reply!