ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway 2 Help

88 98095
kmoon
kmoon
1 posts
Nomad

The sygil of the Golden Age Peak does not give me anymore quests. It only gave me a quest to kill Revanents, and that was all. I still have one quest remain, which is Widowfication from previous sygil. Do I have to complete this one in order to get rest of the quests?

+ It's seriously impossible for me to get the ruby shards. I still need 11 more of them to get myself a ruby globe. Very unfortunate situation I'm in right now.

help me plz guys.

• 88 Replies
basseq
basseq
15 posts
Nomad

Sounds like you're missing a Sigil somewhere. Check the map.

tomahavk
tomahavk
1 posts
Jester

i had the same problem,basseq was right,in my case the Sigil that was missing was in 6-2 in map that he posted,just check

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

@kmoon : For your Ruby Globe, you must know that some bosses droppes precious Globes when they dead. Baby Lava Scarab and Lava Scarab droppes Ruby Shard so regulary, so farm them

Good luck.

Funsuk
Funsuk
18 posts
Nomad

Where we Find That huge Poisonous green beetle. PLS help me gys. I am need of you all.. pls pls pls pls

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

Petunia the Angry, beause you talks of it, it located at the left of Mnemosyne's Forge, and under the Hyperion's Gate.

Funsuk
Funsuk
18 posts
Nomad

I can't find the way to Petunia the Angry. Now i can't open the gates of ocenus.... PlZ Someone help me plz plz plz..

I can't the way Fennec15.....
Fennec15 you tell me from where i start to find Petunia the Angry. And give direction like left or right. Plz give me more cleary your information...

Funsuk
Funsuk
18 posts
Nomad

How can I get Village gate key. to Open Mnemosyne's Forge. I am in the village of Astraea's Bastion..

basseq
basseq
15 posts
Nomad
Funsuk
Funsuk
18 posts
Nomad

I have got Village gate key and Petunia the Angry. Thank you basseq and Fennec15..

Funsuk
Funsuk
18 posts
Nomad

Anyone know anything that can help me fight me against the snow snake or snake that in ice. i can't fight against that snow snake. Any equipment. plz help me ...........

Funsuk
Funsuk
18 posts
Nomad

That snakes everytime defeat me.....

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

If you can't avoid the fight with a Snake (or another monster) on ice, make that. You can't buy the Premium Pack, that give you Anti-Slippery Boots. I recommended you to take the Shield Bash skill (Physic lvl 2), that will repouss and knock enemies quickly if you need help.

Funsuk
Funsuk
18 posts
Nomad

Fennec15 you are the lord of castaway 2. Do you know where i will find east gate key. Plz give me detailed information and in easy words explation me. plz give me fast answer.

Funsuk
Funsuk
18 posts
Nomad

It there any cheat code for this game. or when the hacked version of this game will be released. plz plz plz plz inform me. its my request

Funsuk
Funsuk
18 posts
Nomad

Plz somebody answer me.

Showing 1-15 of 88