ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway 2 Help

88 98089
kmoon
kmoon
1 posts
Nomad

The sygil of the Golden Age Peak does not give me anymore quests. It only gave me a quest to kill Revanents, and that was all. I still have one quest remain, which is Widowfication from previous sygil. Do I have to complete this one in order to get rest of the quests?

+ It's seriously impossible for me to get the ruby shards. I still need 11 more of them to get myself a ruby globe. Very unfortunate situation I'm in right now.

help me plz guys.

• 88 Replies
Funsuk
Funsuk
18 posts
Nomad

The Petunia the angry is in left of Mnemosyne's forge

Funsuk
Funsuk
18 posts
Nomad

When you will kill Petunia the angry you will find the blood of Oceanus.

Funsuk
Funsuk
18 posts
Nomad

Thank You

lavaman746
lavaman746
1 posts
Nomad

i sold my imp branch and now i need it back...... any one know were i can perhaps get another gaea seed or my imp brach?

chuck123123
chuck123123
2 posts
Nomad

i need help getting gaea seed and ruby mound plz

chuck123123
chuck123123
2 posts
Nomad

i need help getting village gate key

michaeldraus2011
michaeldraus2011
1 posts
Nomad

hello i need help

stig345
stig345
8 posts
Nomad

how the hell do get to mr.tank???I know where he is but how to get to him...

spiderwinder23
spiderwinder23
4 posts
Nomad

stig345 I found him by accident he's level 23 or 22 in the lost valley. Once you found theias forge take a left and you get to a rest area ( the area where you can buy items and except quests) then go past the statue that gives you quests and go down and he should be there .hint to defeat him : corner him and use fire wall and lightning trap use gold ninja have at least 10-20 that will eather kill him (if you have 20) or weaken him ALOT(if you have 10) thats how i found him
hope this helps

Clonetrooper1555
Clonetrooper1555
8 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know the best way to get a fully grown gila monster egg

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

i would have some crafting goodies

- V

gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

its been a while since ive played but if you see gila with level 18 i think thats the adult gila monster, kill it until you get an egg

benjaminstorm17
benjaminstorm17
1 posts
Nomad

how do i get past gate of lapetus?
i know i need the blood of lapetus and i know puff no more has the blood, but how do i kill him if he's on the OTHER SIDE?????????!!!!!!!!

coccolobis
coccolobis
58 posts
Nomad

@benjaminstorm17...The map is a little misleading. It only looks like you have to pass through the Gate of Iapetus to get to Puff. To get to Puff: Kill Greedy Reynard. From there go north to the Gate of Iapetus. Once on the screen with the gate go to the right. There is an exit on there that will take you in teh right direction. Once you go through that exit you will find a teleport and sigil. This screen hasto exits on the right side. The one on the top right..ignore it. Once you take the other exit you pretty much have no choice but to run into Puff. He's 5 screens later.

Clonetrooper1555
Clonetrooper1555
8 posts
Nomad

how do you unlock thequest "she's as cold as ice"?

Showing 31-45 of 88