ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway 2 Help

88 98088
kmoon
kmoon
1 posts
Nomad

The sygil of the Golden Age Peak does not give me anymore quests. It only gave me a quest to kill Revanents, and that was all. I still have one quest remain, which is Widowfication from previous sygil. Do I have to complete this one in order to get rest of the quests?

+ It's seriously impossible for me to get the ruby shards. I still need 11 more of them to get myself a ruby globe. Very unfortunate situation I'm in right now.

help me plz guys.

• 88 Replies
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Than I can't help you :'(

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

It may be a glitch. Well it looks like im gonna have to start all over cause of a stupid glitch -_-

Despicable3
Despicable3
6 posts
Nomad

Hi, where can i get the blood of oceanus and the west gate key?
i am so confused please help me

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Blood of oceanus is dropped by killing Petunia The Angry. You can't find her if you don't have an active quest "anger just leads to violence" or something like that. Keep doing quests and you will achieve gate keys automaticly.

Despicable3
Despicable3
6 posts
Nomad

the quest "anger just leads to violence" i cant find it

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Just walk around somewhere in the Pan's forest and a sigil with that quest should be there, sorry can't tell you. Finished the game without any walkthoughs XD. OK, I don't know where it is, I only know that it is in the Pan's forest.

Despicable3
Despicable3
6 posts
Nomad

Um... but how do i get to pan's forest? i am really stuck

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Look at the map at the right side up just click it at the "world map" or however it's called. Your face in there will be location where you are. After that tell me where excactly are you. If you are at the grasslands, you need to kill sister pedro (the snake boss.) If you don't have a quest that needs you to kill Sister Pedro, than first find that. If you've got any other questions about this game, feel free to ask me.

coolbird5966
coolbird5966
4 posts
Nomad

anybody can tell me how to get many pets in this game? i only have the pink dog thing... im not very good at castaway 2...

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Just kill the monsters, they will drop their eggs. Once you've collected enough eggs, go back to astraea's bastion, go to the house on the top right corner. Now put the eggs in and while you wait til they hatch, complete some quests. But you can take only 1 pet with you in the adventure. The rest you have to keep in that garden.

TESV
TESV
1 posts
Shepherd

WHERE IS MOTHER SOBO

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Mother sobo is the yellow snake boss in the Lost valley.

LOGANC
LOGANC
1 posts
Nomad

how do you get the geae seed

destroyer2251
destroyer2251
1 posts
Nomad

i cant get through pans forest and when i get to the place i killed the eye guy king person i just wind up going to the forge of nymphs and i cant find any rubies plz help me

TheCha1lange
TheCha1lange
1 posts
Nomad

Help me i need to find a ruby and emerald what do they look like and where can i find them easy

Showing 61-75 of 88