ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway 2 Help

88 98092
kmoon
kmoon
1 posts
Nomad

The sygil of the Golden Age Peak does not give me anymore quests. It only gave me a quest to kill Revanents, and that was all. I still have one quest remain, which is Widowfication from previous sygil. Do I have to complete this one in order to get rest of the quests?

+ It's seriously impossible for me to get the ruby shards. I still need 11 more of them to get myself a ruby globe. Very unfortunate situation I'm in right now.

help me plz guys.

• 88 Replies
AnimalQueenKitty
AnimalQueenKitty
3 posts
Nomad

I'm level 26 and I don't know how I should kill Evil McGrub, level 40. I've tried by going behind some rocks where his fire can't go, but my lightning strikes and Miasma aren't taking much of his health. So frustrated >:V
---------------------------------------------------
Also confused because I defeated Mother Sobo and it did not give me the achievement on Armor Games. Nor did it give me the achievement for making Staff of Magi. :I
---------------------------------------
Also, if you are having a hard time finding some items or finding forges, here's a map that should probably help you out.
-----------------------------
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l80/SirRicco/Castaway2map.png

daffysnow36
daffysnow36
1 posts
Nomad

[b]can anyone help me get further into this game i finisjhed the first three quests can't seem to get out to other places, pleae help me

Dmitrius_0leskevich
Dmitrius_0leskevich
1 posts
Nomad

I have recently killed MR. Tank and now i don't know what to do. Can someone plz tell me?

SilentHolm69
SilentHolm69
1 posts
Nomad

how get quest to kill grandma simbi

masonnunes1
masonnunes1
2 posts
Farmer

where i find petunia the angry how i get village key to get in mnemosyne's forge
plz help me im stuck

FRIENDLYBUDDY
FRIENDLYBUDDY
3 posts
Nomad

Can someone please help me cause I haven't unlocked the gate leading to Mnemosyne's Forge and now you're telling me I have to get the village key from that Sigil after I complete the quest of [i]Kill Petunia the angry and use Oceanus's blood to unlock the gate and stuff like that. So how can I defeat her when I can't reach her? and can someone tell me where the Oceanus is? please help me!

FRIENDLYBUDDY
FRIENDLYBUDDY
3 posts
Nomad

Wait! Does that mean I have to wait until I get a quest that also gives me a key too? Can someone please give me the order of the quests?

FRIENDLYBUDDY
FRIENDLYBUDDY
3 posts
Nomad

YES! I killed Petunia the angry! masonnunes1 just first go to Astraea's Ba****on thing and head right, right until there is a green passage leading up (the green slot things that lead you on) and go up there might be a few right interruptions but don't worry. After you see the gate leading to the snowy bits (Hyperion's gate) go to the most near the bottom green slot and you should be in the Petunia the Angry bit. I suggest you buy a few antidotes first. Good luck,

purple2874
purple2874
1 posts
Shepherd

someone i need desperate help i can't find Petunia the Angry, I have looked at the comments but I still can't find her! plz plz plz plz someone help me!

lucemann
lucemann
1 posts
Nomad

how do i get the mission to fight petunia the angry and how do i find petunia

GeoptPlaysThings
GeoptPlaysThings
1 posts
Nomad

Anyone know how to grab the "Village Gate Key" that opens the gate to Mnemosyne's forge? It'd help a ton.

natsu2527
natsu2527
1 posts
Nomad

I sold my imp branch and i didnt know it was that important,WHAT DO I DO?!!!

ashou12
ashou12
1 posts
Nomad

You defeat the ice snake

Showing 76-88 of 88