Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Castaway 2 Help

Posted Jun 7, '12 at 10:49am

coolbird5966

coolbird5966

3 posts

anybody can tell me how to get many pets in this game? i only have the pink dog thing... im not very good at castaway 2...

Posted Jun 7, '12 at 1:15pm

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

647 posts

Just kill the monsters, they will drop their eggs. Once you've collected enough eggs, go back to astraea's bastion, go to the house on the top right corner. Now put the eggs in and while you wait til they hatch, complete some quests. But you can take only 1 pet with you in the adventure. The rest you have to keep in that garden.

Posted Jun 26, '12 at 3:07pm

TESV

TESV

1 post

WHERE IS MOTHER SOBO

Posted Jun 27, '12 at 2:42pm

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

647 posts

Mother sobo is the yellow snake boss in the Lost valley.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 4:47pm

LOGANC

LOGANC

1 post

how do you get the geae seed

Posted Jun 10, '13 at 7:20pm

destroyer2251

destroyer2251

1 post

i cant get through pans forest and when i get to the place i killed the eye guy king person i just wind up going to the forge of nymphs and i cant find any rubies plz help me

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 7:17pm

TheCha1lange

TheCha1lange

1 post

Help me i need to find a ruby and emerald what do they look like and where can i find them easy

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 8:15pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,798 posts

In later areas you can find (rarely) things that look like these "iron blocks", but colored (red and green for example), if you find one of them you can get different (based on the color) shards, you can craft a ruby out of 6 ruby shards (3 shards & 3 shards), same on emeralds and the others, like sapphire.
But thats the "harder" way^^
Easier way = drops/rewards. When you kill the 9th boss "grandma simbi" youll get sigil rewards, under them 2 emeralds, killing the 10th boss "garm" grants you also sigil rewards, under them 2 rubys.
And, if i remember correctly, some monsters (very late in the game) can drop shards or gems too (but im not 100% sure about this, played the game a long long time ago^^).

Posted Aug 15, '13 at 10:27am

AnimalQueenKitty

AnimalQueenKitty

3 posts

I'm level 26 and I don't know how I should kill Evil McGrub, level 40. I've tried by going behind some rocks where his fire can't go, but my lightning strikes and Miasma aren't taking much of his health. So frustrated >:V
---------------------------------------------------
Also confused because I defeated Mother Sobo and it did not give me the achievement on Armor Games. Nor did it give me the achievement for making Staff of Magi. :I
---------------------------------------
Also, if you are having a hard time finding some items or finding forges, here's a map that should probably help you out.
-----------------------------
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l80/SirRicco/Castaway2map.png

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 8:55pm

daffysnow36

daffysnow36

1 post

[b]can anyone help me get further into this game i finisjhed the first three quests can't seem to get  out to other places, pleae help me

Reply to Castaway 2 Help

You must be logged in to post a reply!