ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] Player Ranking

12 6177
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

Can someone explain to me what the ' Player Ranking' thing means. What does it mean that I'm the current leader? How did I get there and how do I maintain that position?

• 12 Replies
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

that means you gained the most AP as of this month. (May) The all time leaders are the ones with the most points overall, and that last month's leaders, are, last month's leaders. you might lose your standing to another player, because it's early in the month, and someone's close behind you. (but don't spam to stay up there)

(if i'm wrong about anything, please tell me)

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

Oh, thank you so much for your feedback! Now I know! Yay! And I promise I won't spam to stay up there.

Kowami
Kowami
12 posts
Peasant

Oh. NO i know

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

No secret to how you gained 4000 AP in 7 days...

(look at her profile)

sev322
sev322
463 posts
Nomad

so people practicly jush spam to get higher ranks which is obvious but i mean that many spammed games! wow........

barney003
barney003
55 posts
Nomad

how can i get a higher rank than the other person?? can anyone explain me in detail??

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

so people practicly jush spam to get higher ranks which is obvious but i mean that many spammed games!

I guess they want to feel popular on AG.
how can i get a higher rank than the other person?? can anyone explain me in detail??

Get more Armor Points.
KalG
KalG
1 posts
Nomad

Wow... you get AP for posting in forums. So someone could go forum to forum and post random stuff and earn points. That's dumb. lol

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

So someone could go forum to forum and post random stuff and earn points.

That's called going off-topic and probably trolling as well. If people do that then they are disrupting the thread.

If you do that, then your posts will be deleted and you'll get a warning about it, if you continue then you get banned. That's why they have rules on the site.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

No secret to how you gained 4000 AP in 7 days...
Yep, she posted false game ratings on EVERY game on the site.
Alexx_DCruz
Alexx_DCruz
1 posts
Bard

how do we know the ranks?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

@Alexx_DCruz

This is the old system, the current ranking system has been revamped and is still being rolled out over here.

Locked because this thread is no longer relevant.

Showing 1-12 of 12