Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

castaway 2 help..plz

Thread Locked

Posted May 7, '11 at 5:29am

zaasasadad

zaasasadad

9 posts

im stuck a place..it said Gate Key Required n i don know where to get it...plz help me

Posted May 7, '11 at 5:34am

zaasasadad

zaasasadad

9 posts

im stuck in Gate of Crius

Posted May 7, '11 at 7:54am

Fennec15

Fennec15

99 posts

The Gate of Crius is the first one, and its associated Blood is dropped by Big Blue the Meanie, a big blue Beetle. Have you kill it with the active quest ?

Posted May 7, '11 at 9:21am

zaasasadad

zaasasadad

9 posts

where is the bettle..n i don have that active quest

Posted May 7, '11 at 9:24am

Fennec15

Fennec15

99 posts

Go back to the first Sigil (statue), and look if it can give you the quest. If it can't, press F5 and select New Game...

Posted May 7, '11 at 9:30am

zaasasadad

zaasasadad

9 posts

i realise im still with sigil....im at the gate...i have no key...i can't pass through them...where can i get them?

Posted May 7, '11 at 9:34am

Fennec15

Fennec15

99 posts

Can you tell me exactly which key is required for open the gate ? Or which blood ?

Posted May 7, '11 at 9:39am

zaasasadad

zaasasadad

9 posts

it said "Gate Key required"....im on that island that u see at bottom left...

Posted May 7, '11 at 9:41am

Fennec15

Fennec15

99 posts

Hum... Normally, take the quest beside the Sigil will give you automatically the Gate Key. If you have quests of extermination (baby blue beetles or babys fields snakes), complete them, I believe that will unlock the quest for Big Blue the Meanie.

Posted May 7, '11 at 7:59pm

rockjaw2011

rockjaw2011

1 post

I am trying to get the quests from the sigil in golden age peaks, but it says "This sigil has more quest that will become available upon completing other quests." I did the quest of killing small ice snakes and everything and unlocked another quest, but I can't do it. Please help. Thank you