ForumsGame Walkthroughscastaway 2 help..plz

63 53907
zaasasadad
zaasasadad
9 posts
Nomad

im stuck a place..it said Gate Key Required n i don know where to get it...plz help me

• 63 Replies
erw1234
erw1234
1 posts
Nomad

how do i open gates

_yioku_
_yioku_
1 posts
Nomad

=http://www.flonga.com]go there and you can play castaway

Fiery_Blizzard
Fiery_Blizzard
1 posts
Nomad

hey can someone help, im stuck with the sigil dude and i cant find big blue.

Khaotikk
Khaotikk
17 posts
Nomad

Fiery, just go on the path. You'll eventually hit into Blue.

Ganzuu
Ganzuu
3 posts
Blacksmith

This may sound like a dumb question, but how do I save an actual file? I have the autosave file, but that doesn't seem so secure. :/

Ganzuu
Ganzuu
3 posts
Blacksmith

Ah, never mind my previous question. I wasn't far enough into the game to save. -newb moment-

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

You can find a nice crafting guide (weapons, potions, ...) here. Hope this helps

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

You don't need to "hope" if that helps. It helps in every quest (but I completed the game without it xD

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

You can find a nice crafting guide (weapons, potions, ...) here. Hope this helps

kegaumongo's crafting guide is VERY helpful ;D I used it in december when i beat the game. A very fun game imo. ^^ It is also has a very detailed map at the bottom of the page.
MegaJaki1
MegaJaki1
1 posts
Nomad

I have the premium but i dont know where is hatchery and where is gate what reguire gate key!

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

What gate key is it?

TheOneAndOnly99
TheOneAndOnly99
1 posts
Peasant

I'm stuck in the first gate, I completed all [i]Quest and so but yet, I need the key to open the gate. I try to get through but its say Key Required

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Complete the crafting quests than once you have completed them, go back to sigil and click complete quest.

Flamyangelwings
Flamyangelwings
2 posts
Peasant

is there some way you're supposed to combine the Saint and minotaur armors to get some sort of ultimate armor?

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

No. You can't combine minotaur and saint armor. You just have to pick the armor you like better.

Showing 46-60 of 63