ForumsGame Walkthroughscastaway 2 help..plz

63 53855
zaasasadad
zaasasadad
9 posts
Nomad

im stuck a place..it said Gate Key Required n i don know where to get it...plz help me

• 63 Replies
zaasasadad
zaasasadad
9 posts
Nomad

im stuck in Gate of Crius

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

The Gate of Crius is the first one, and its associated Blood is dropped by Big Blue the Meanie, a big blue Beetle. Have you kill it with the active quest ?

zaasasadad
zaasasadad
9 posts
Nomad

where is the bettle..n i don have that active quest

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

Go back to the first Sigil (statue), and look if it can give you the quest. If it can't, press F5 and select New Game...

zaasasadad
zaasasadad
9 posts
Nomad

i realise im still with sigil....im at the gate...i have no key...i can't pass through them...where can i get them?

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

Can you tell me exactly which key is required for open the gate ? Or which blood ?

zaasasadad
zaasasadad
9 posts
Nomad

it said "Gate Key required"....im on that island that u see at bottom left...

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

Hum... Normally, take the quest beside the Sigil will give you automatically the Gate Key. If you have quests of extermination (baby blue beetles or babys fields snakes), complete them, I believe that will unlock the quest for Big Blue the Meanie.

rockjaw2011
rockjaw2011
1 posts
Nomad

I am trying to get the quests from the sigil in golden age peaks, but it says "This sigil has more quest that will become available upon completing other quests." I did the quest of killing small ice snakes and everything and unlocked another quest, but I can't do it. Please help. Thank you

zaasasadad
zaasasadad
9 posts
Nomad

where can i kill Mother Sobo...i didn't found her

greenfrogs
greenfrogs
2 posts
Nomad

where is the "Big Blue the Meanie"? Please help

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

@greenforgs: Big Blue the Meanie is on the only wxay of the beginning, you can't avoid it....

@zaasadad: Mother Sobo is somewhere in swamps, but I can't tell you exactly where.

markhank002
markhank002
1 posts
Nomad

This is some thing nice to read guys !

Regards
[url=http://theoutsourcebot.com]

Pendrant11
Pendrant11
3 posts
Nomad

got the same problem as rockjaw2011

dirtyspud
dirtyspud
1 posts
Peasant

gaaa i cant remember how to get back to mnemosyne forge! its so hard to remeber where i am and where ive been. wish the map was more detailed

Showing 1-15 of 63