ForumsGame Walkthroughscastaway 2 help..plz

64 34896
zaasasadad
zaasasadad
9 posts

im stuck a place..it said Gate Key Required n i don know where to get it...plz help me

• 64 Replies
CuirassPolisher
CuirassPolisher
31 posts

To complete the Forge of the Nymphs quest, you must combine the Round Shield with the Old Knight's Memento in the aforementioned forge. To do this, travel south of the place where you fought Peeping Tom until you reach the Forge of the Nymphs area (which is announced by subtitles when you enter it). Find the forge, stand on the stone circle in it, press space, place each item in the appropriate slot, and craft. As far as I know, the only way to render a forge quest uncompletable is to sell or drop a required unique item. If you sold or lost the Old Knight's Memento, you're out of luck. However, the Round Shield is easily replaceable. If you cannot complete the quest, the game will be harder to finish, as the product, the Warrior's Shield, is very helpful, and must be upgraded to fulfill two additional quests.

erw1234
erw1234
1 posts

how do i open gates

_yioku_
_yioku_
1 posts

=http://www.flonga.com]go there and you can play castaway

Fiery_Blizzard
Fiery_Blizzard
1 posts

hey can someone help, im stuck with the sigil dude and i cant find big blue.

Khaotikk
Khaotikk
17 posts

Fiery, just go on the path. You'll eventually hit into Blue.

Ganzuu
Ganzuu
3 posts

This may sound like a dumb question, but how do I save an actual file? I have the autosave file, but that doesn't seem so secure. :/

Ganzuu
Ganzuu
3 posts

Ah, never mind my previous question. I wasn't far enough into the game to save. -newb moment-

s9b1
s9b1
310 posts

Anyone have figures all the item to mix in Castaway 2?. Like how to make swords, how to make medium heal portions,...

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,161 posts

You can find a nice crafting guide (weapons, potions, ...) here. Hope this helps

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,293 posts

You don't need to "hope" if that helps. It helps in every quest (but I completed the game without it xD

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,082 posts

You can find a nice crafting guide (weapons, potions, ...) here. Hope this helps

kegaumongo's crafting guide is VERY helpful ;D I used it in december when i beat the game. A very fun game imo. ^^ It is also has a very detailed map at the bottom of the page.
MegaJaki1
MegaJaki1
1 posts

I have the premium but i dont know where is hatchery and where is gate what reguire gate key!

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,293 posts

What gate key is it?

TheOneAndOnly99
TheOneAndOnly99
1 posts

I'm stuck in the first gate, I completed all [i]Quest and so but yet, I need the key to open the gate. I try to get through but its say Key Required

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,293 posts

Complete the crafting quests than once you have completed them, go back to sigil and click complete quest.

Showing 46-60 of 64