ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet

837 265118
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

This game is inspired by Larmus' "Create Earth" and ZombieFreak77's "Planet Reborn! Protect and Destroy Game". Both have been dropped. I already run Destroy the Planet 4, but I want this to be something like a counterpart to it. This will also have a storyline, and there will be goals. Let the creating begin!

First planet: Earth
Goal: Develop life

Earth, a giant molten rock, orbiting a young star, called Sun. Earth has been just created. But it is still a sphere of lava. The first task is to develop life. Can you do it?

Planet: Earth
Heat: Too hot
Atmosphere: 80% Nitrogen, 10% Carbon dioxide, 9% Water vapor 1% other gases
Condition: Mainly liquid
Life: Plants: None; Animals: None
Goal: Develop first life, create oxygen
Era: Precambrian

• 837 Replies
yako242
yako242
261 posts
Peasant

i do what i did in my last post but more closer to the earth

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

John stop being so smart.
We give our actions and we wait for the reply.
DO NOT SAY IT WILL NOT WORK!

Umm... ok? So you mean something like; "Ignore everyone. Just make your own solution!"?

I can't just ignore solutions who not will work.

My name is actually JohnGarell; John is another user.
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Sporemaniac is The OP,Not you!
So you cannot go around games like these and say "That wont,work"
We have to find out from sporemaniac,NOT YOU!

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Heat: Cold
Atmosphere: 81% Nitrogen, 1% other gases, 18% Oxygen (There is not enough photosynthesis, so oxygen rates are going down...)
Life: Plants: Algae, Plankton; Animals: Sponges, Trilobites, Early fish; Others: Early golems (stone, clay, sand, glass)
Land/Sea: 91% Ice (30% land, 70% sea) (The volcanopes and the albedo are also melting it!)
Goal: Unfreeze Earth
Era: Ordovician

What to do now......

I make lighting storms...a lot of them and hope that they hit trees and make them on fire.This should help a little bit.

P.S I also stop the snow a bit so it doesnt make Ice again.

Oh yeah.
I forgot about that.
Also there are no trees :P

I do this instead!

I speed up Earths Rotation a bit so that seasons come a bit more faster.
So summer can come and then the sun will do its part!

Yes, there are no trees yet. And if you would speed up the Earth too much, it would be flinged away. Imagine it like a sling. You spin it faster and faster, then the stone flies away. And the storms... They work partially!

Manipulate and clone the animals to make them dig a big hole down to the middle of Earth where it's hot!

They dig tunnels that release heat! The ice is melting even more!

I make my golems plunge into any and all volcanos, or any lava that could be found, so they become molten again, and they will heat the area they are in.

Lava golems are made... And then they cool down again into stone golems, so not much is made. But the sand golems turn into glass golems! And golems could be used for stuff that normal animals cant survive. (Just a tip :P)

i start experimenting with monster spawners.

Monster spawners? Okay... They dont work at first. Maybe a bit more experimenting will help.

Now, I ignored the posts that actually did no action. No offense, sorry, but they have no use for the game actually...
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I have no idea how to un-freeze Earth.

Sorry Spore but this is just to hard!

yako242
yako242
261 posts
Peasant

i move the sun more closer to earth

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

They dig tunnels that release heat! The ice is melting even more!

So it worked?! Where's the next planet?

i move the sun more closer to earth

Then the sun will eat Earth. But the ice will melt.
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i spin earth right round blah blah right round like a record blah blah blah i forgot the lyrics...

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Dig a little hole in the ice and use some Natrium. Kaboom.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Heat: Cold
Atmosphere: 83% Nitrogen, 1% other gases, 16% Oxygen
Life: Plants: Algae, Plankton; Animals: Early mammals, Dinosaur ancestors, Reptiles Insects, Fish; Others: Early golems (stone, clay, sand, glass)
Continents: 1 (Pangea)
Goal: Repopulate Earth
Era: Triassic
Chances of taking over: Reptiles: 20%, Dinosaurs: 50%, Golems: 20%, Mammals: 10%

The Earth has been unfreezed. Then life was going on, and on... But after a long time, another mass extinction happened. The Permian extinction wiped out 90% if the lifeforms. Now, its up to you how you want to repopulate Earth. The dinosaurs took over, because there wasnt enough oxygen for other lifeforms to grow big. But they had air sack systems which allowed them to grow and take over. If there would be enough oxygen, mammals with their advanced and adapted teeth would surely take over. Maybe you can add enough oxygen for mammals to take over, but there are also the golems... Its up to you how you will decide...

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Hey sporemaniac whats with the algea.Last time I said that i Putted the algae on Land so it can make land plants.
2 eras have past!

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Heat: Temperate
Atmosphere: 83% Nitrogen, 1% other gases, 16% Oxygen
Life: Plants: Algae, Ferns, Early trees; Animals: Early mammals, Dinosaur ancestors, Reptiles Insects, Fish; Others: Early golems (stone, clay, sand, glass)
Continents: 1 (Pangea)
Goal: Repopulate Earth
Era: Triassic
Chances of taking over: Reptiles: 20%, Dinosaurs: 50%, Golems: 20%, Mammals: 9%, Plants: 1% (Yes, even plants can trake over. Just make them walk, hunt etc., and viola)

Hey sporemaniac whats with the algea.Last time I said that i Putted the algae on Land so it can make land plants.
2 eras have past!

Oh, yea, sorry! I actually wanted to add the land plants, but then I was distracted by the animals :P Sorry, adding it now. I also forgot to update other stuff.
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Now that there are early trees i quickly get some leafs or stuff from them and plant them around Pangea.
Because Each side has its small climate change which will also effect the Trees.
This will make new types of trees and more Oxygen so the Mammals win!

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i sap some of the oxygen.

i sortta like the golems now.

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

i give tree ability to walk and eat

Showing 76-90 of 837