ForumsNews and Feedback"You have not played this game yet"

5 2889
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

I didn't see a pinned forum I thought this could go in, so I decided to just make a new thread. Anyway, I think that there could be a little bubble in AG3 that would appear on games users haven't rated or commented on yet so they can see which games would be new to them.

• 5 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

good idea, like a "Games you would like". I like that joe. Generates your past gameplay. Maybe if you play a bunch of sports games, more specific baseball games. As it generates more specifically, the better suggestion.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Actually, GoM, we have only implemented the "which games have you rated" portion.

While it's possible to show you which games you haven't yet rated, I'm not sure that's a feature we'll add.

Showing you games you might like is something we're already planning on, using a new tag system I built.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

I think the thread GOM is talking about; seems better than this one.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Actually, GoM, we have only implemented the "which games have you rated" portion.

Gasp! GhostofMatrix is wrong! Is it the end of the world?!?!

Sorry, I had to do that. I have never seen him wrong.

Showing you games you might like is something we're already planning on, using a new tag system I built.

That sounds great. It is hard to find games that is like the game I was just playing. =)
Showing 1-5 of 5