the best equip is:
matador armor
razor sword
the beetle god shield

Posted Dec 16, '11 at 1:32pm

unjashfan

unjashfan

3 posts

My bread and butter combo is lightning strike (thunder lvl 1) and ice shard (ice lvl 1) using titan scimitar and glacier anaconda. Hit, lightning strike stun, hit, ice shard (hope it freezes. If it doesn't, lightning strike should recharge soon enough, stun again). All the while the pet is spamming more ice shards for freeze hax, and it does nice damage too. Titan scimitar leeches mana fast so I can keep spamming stun/freeze haxes or heal. The other equipment doesn't really matter as long as I won't die in 2 or 3 hits.

Posted Apr 7, '12 at 3:10pm

treehugger0123

treehugger0123

3 posts

I'm almost done the game, with only two more sidequests to complete as of typing this: Brain Nitro(Mana Herbs, Y U SO HARD TO FIND?! X_X) and Hot Retribution. I've always kept the pink baby loomi you get at the beginning of the game, mainly due to being close in level and having over 11x the HP I do, making it an awesome tank. From the beginning, I've invested every single stat point in magic. Once I got miasma, I used it to snap the game right in two, from mooks to bosses, since it allowed me to sweep whatever was on that screen without ever seeing them. Only the final boss gave me any trouble. My weapon of choice is the Deadwood Staff, kind of meaningful when you consider that it started as the stick you start the game with. I wear purely saint's armor, from helmet to leggings, as well as all of the premium pack equipment you get at the beginning when you log in.

Posted May 7, '13 at 7:20am

Meeto_Peeps

Meeto_Peeps

5 posts

I'm equiped with Boomerang skull pixie and plate armour ._.

Posted Aug 6, '13 at 11:17am

AnimalQueenKitty

AnimalQueenKitty

3 posts

I like the Gila Monster (Have one as a pet). They shoot poison and have a lot of damage. Also pretty easy to kill Witnesses when you have half Golem armor, Plate armor, and the Vindicator. ^.^

You can make Treated Leather as 3 Leather + Alkahest

Solid scale is 3 plate + Alkahest. Please tell me if I'm spamming -_-

Posted Sep 29, '13 at 1:18pm

rifiano59

rifiano59

1 post

Help me where is the yellow armour if it exist

Posted Oct 31, '13 at 7:55pm

Jelloman3000

Jelloman3000

1 post

I have a pixie dragon...

Posted Jun 1, '14 at 9:03am

Kijul

Kijul

3 posts

I have the same items as ill 301 and they are really helpful against larger monsters like Eye Guys and Loomis. My strategy for leveling up is to enter a higher level room and start hitting all the monsters in sight. When they are following you, place a Lightning Trap behind you and watch them get shocked. Then I use a Shield Bash to stun the monsters and and use a Thrust to finish the weaker level monsters. I then pick them off easily with my Scholar. I hope this helps with everyone, and Goodbye!

Reply to [Castaway 2] Your favorite weapon/skill/pet combo

You must be logged in to post a reply!