ForumsSupport ForumReally, really need atleast one more moderator

1 2097
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I know, I know...People have been saying this is the past. But as of currently, not so much.

It is currently....11.55 on the east coast of Amerika and no mod is on. Which would not be so much of an issue, but this is the span of time when a lot of random stuff does go on. And also there has not been hide nor tail of one for quite a while. Personally, I would like to see at least one on every 2 hours or so to do random clean up, give out merits, etc..

Time that mods are on not withstanding, there seems to be quite a workload on the current ones. Most of them I know have very busy personal lives and can not get on here as much as I am sure they would like to. Which is fine, but the effects can be seen every now and then. Anyways! Another mod would be able to lighten the burden on the others simply by distributing the work load a little.

Things around here have been...hectic to say the least. I want to give the current mods a kudos for all the work they have done to keep some sense of peace around here. But a little more still has to be done an kept at a reasonable level.

• 1 Reply
Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

This opinion has already been expressed earleir devoidles, but thanks for pointing it out again.
We'll think about it.

Topic locked.

Showing 1-1 of 1