Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

[dup] Detailed Castaway 2 Walkthrough Map

Thread Locked

Posted May 10, '11 at 7:27pm

coccolobis

coccolobis

58 posts

When I started playing Castaway 2 I needed a walkthrough and couldn't find one. So after I beat the game I went back and made my own walkthrough. Instead of a written walkthrough, I made a map showing all paths and important objects. I hope you find it to be of some use.
[url=http://www.students.uwf.edu/tjs20/Castaway2Map.png]

Posted May 11, '11 at 5:56pm

coccolobis

coccolobis

58 posts

I noticed a problem with the map and corrected it. If you see something I missed please let me know. I'd also like to know if anyone is using the map. For some reason the link in the original posting didn't post correctly so we'll try again.

Castaway 2 Map

Posted May 11, '11 at 10:51pm

k101817

k101817

4 posts

Thanks it is awesome but maybe you could show where ALL the gate keys are and maybe the crafting combos for the items that you find

Posted May 12, '11 at 4:20am

coccolobis

coccolobis

58 posts

@k101817 - I've added the info you suggested to the map. It now lists where to find all gate keys and the recipes for all crafting quests as well as all forge recipes. I didn't list the crafting recipes that didn't apply to quests.

Updated Map

Also, I've created a hacked game file that lets you start the game with plenty of gold and high enough stats that you never have to worry about being killed and all enemies (even bosses) are killed with one hit from any weapon. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll upload it.

Posted May 12, '11 at 3:23pm

k101817

k101817

4 posts

thank you this is the best map for a walkthrough map if this could be rated i would give you a 10/10

Posted May 13, '11 at 8:20pm

scotty006

scotty006

1 post

Awesome map.. could you tell me what talismans are for?

Posted May 13, '11 at 8:25pm

k101817

k101817

4 posts

making armor golem plus leather armor equals stronger than plate armor. golemarmor plus minitor equals super strong armor. palidin plus second hand armor equals mage armor with slightly less armor that golem

Posted May 13, '11 at 11:10pm

coccolobis

coccolobis

58 posts

@scotty006...the talismans are just there to upgrade your armor. You don't need to collect them or use them to finish the game.

@k101817...thanks for listing some of those talisman recipes. I collected the talismans but didn't bother to use them. But I know a lot of people will want to.

Posted May 13, '11 at 11:13pm

coccolobis

coccolobis

58 posts

I just noticed that someone renamed the title of this thread. When I started it I forgot to add "Castaway 2" to the title. I don't know who fix it but I appreciate it.

Posted May 14, '11 at 8:39am

bbr

bbr

36 posts

Both maps are unavailable. way to go.

Anyone have a recipe list so far?