ForumsGame Walkthroughs[dup] Detailed Castaway 2 Walkthrough Map

35 74527
coccolobis
coccolobis
58 posts
Nomad

When I started playing Castaway 2 I needed a walkthrough and couldn't find one. So after I beat the game I went back and made my own walkthrough. Instead of a written walkthrough, I made a map showing all paths and important objects. I hope you find it to be of some use.
[url=http://www.students.uwf.edu/tjs20/Castaway2Map.png]

• 35 Replies
coccolobis
coccolobis
58 posts
Nomad

I noticed a problem with the map and corrected it. If you see something I missed please let me know. I'd also like to know if anyone is using the map. For some reason the link in the original posting didn't post correctly so we'll try again.

Castaway 2 Map

k101817
k101817
4 posts
Peasant

Thanks it is awesome but maybe you could show where ALL the gate keys are and maybe the crafting combos for the items that you find

coccolobis
coccolobis
58 posts
Nomad

@k101817 - I've added the info you suggested to the map. It now lists where to find all gate keys and the recipes for all crafting quests as well as all forge recipes. I didn't list the crafting recipes that didn't apply to quests.

Updated Map

Also, I've created a hacked game file that lets you start the game with plenty of gold and high enough stats that you never have to worry about being killed and all enemies (even bosses) are killed with one hit from any weapon. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll upload it.

k101817
k101817
4 posts
Peasant

thank you this is the best map for a walkthrough map if this could be rated i would give you a 10/10

scotty006
scotty006
1 posts
Nomad

Awesome map.. could you tell me what talismans are for?

k101817
k101817
4 posts
Peasant

making armor golem plus leather armor equals stronger than plate armor. golemarmor plus minitor equals super strong armor. palidin plus second hand armor equals mage armor with slightly less armor that golem

coccolobis
coccolobis
58 posts
Nomad

@scotty006...the talismans are just there to upgrade your armor. You don't need to collect them or use them to finish the game.

@k101817...thanks for listing some of those talisman recipes. I collected the talismans but didn't bother to use them. But I know a lot of people will want to.

coccolobis
coccolobis
58 posts
Nomad

I just noticed that someone renamed the title of this thread. When I started it I forgot to add "Castaway 2" to the title. I don't know who fix it but I appreciate it.

bbr
bbr
41 posts
Nomad

Both maps are unavailable. way to go.

Anyone have a recipe list so far?

coccolobis
coccolobis
58 posts
Nomad

@bbr...The map seems to be loading just fine. I'm not sure why it was unavailable for you. If you continue to have problems accessing it let me know and I'll upload it to mediafire or some such site.

epicpwn
epicpwn
1 posts
Nomad

GREAT MAP, thanks to whoever made it, it is very useful, and @bbr, yes there is a full recipe list, but on on another castaway2 fourm on armorgames, sorry i forgot name

stan4life
stan4life
95 posts
Nomad

great map, too bad i can't complete all quest because i upgraded my shield befor ei got the quest, and since you can only get that shield once because its made at a forge i can't complete quest X D, watch out for things like that otherwise you will find you will have to make a lot of weapons twice. And don't sell questmade weapons because you will probably need them later.

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

best map ever

savit
savit
4 posts
Peasant

U SHOULD ADD TLISMAN COMBOS THEY R AS FOLLOWS
leatherx + golem talisman =golemx
golemx + monitar talisman = monitarx

the other set of armor at the shop has all different names but u can guess ... they first require paldin and then saint

savit
savit
4 posts
Peasant

i prefer monitar but ur choice monitar provide a slight boost 4 att.
and saint provides a bigger boost 4 magic monitar is better at def. a point or so

Showing 1-15 of 35