ForumsGamesWarhammer 40000- dawn of war, whose played it?

15 2863
warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

Theres alot of people who dont know about this game... and if you do tell me what you think about it...

• 15 Replies
DarkSoul
DarkSoul
211 posts
Nomad

which one dark crusade or original

Kadum1013
Kadum1013
24 posts
Nomad

its a good game

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

both dark crusade and the original, i like the story and play behind the first one where your playin as the blood ravens, lots of plot twists and such (even tho the end is kinda weak)

anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

i have crusade, and i have to say that the campain has little or no plot

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

yah, i only like crusade bcuz of tha other 2 races were added, aside from that the original is the best storywise

lolypoop
lolypoop
8 posts
Nomad

It's a really good game and I have it and it's awsome!!!

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

well i have played every single one.. from dawn of war till dawn of war soulstorm.. i must say that i liked every release except soulstorm... the new units of dark eldar really sucks and the sister of battle are really anoying cuz you need for everything faith... i would rather like it with power or requistion but atleast it makes the game a bit harder..

disturbedftw
disturbedftw
88 posts
Nomad

ir was a pretty fun game game

Flare
Flare
57 posts
Nomad

I havne't really looked into, I've just seen it on sale at Steam. But I've heard it's pretty good.

Wolfelord
Wolfelord
77 posts
Nomad

Great series of games. I borrowed the collection from a friend and beat it all. I had it set up for a while so that i could play Dark Crusade without the disk since I had to give it all back to my friend. It worked great for a while, but files got corrupted somehow and no more Dawn of Ware for me oh well. Was fun while it lasted.

Eric_Cartman
Eric_Cartman
100 posts
Nomad

played sucked

vrexin
vrexin
24 posts
Nomad

i love that game. its really fun and kool. definitely fun and one of my faves

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Played both. My brother discovered that game 1 day and we started playing. He's alot better than me. I picked Imperial Guard

stewmull
stewmull
1 posts
Nomad

i used to play it when i played the board game but now i dont and
its started to look lame

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

i don't have it but I play it all the time at my friends

Showing 1-15 of 15