ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Sharing favourite castles

132 31180
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

POST ONLY THE MAGNIFICANT CASTLES OF CRUSH THE CASTLE 2 AND HIS PLAYERS PACK TO THIS THREAD.
SO DON'T POST COLLAPSING,SEXUAL,RACIST,UNPLAYABLE OR USELESS CASTLES! THX

• 132 Replies
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

FAMILY IN THE SWIMMING POOL

Excellent dive by the prisoner! I think I also going to make a swimming pool. It's a fun idea with the diving board :P
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

SINCE I'VE BEEN LOVING U

I'm sorry, val. But that's the worst creation I've seen loving u XD
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

HELL'S BELLS

Awesome ACDC song! I can't make it better! Really artistic! I think that's TOP 5 of your made castles on CTC2 PP.
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

BOMBARDER ABOVE THE CITY

Your first airplane! I already played it, but I never comment this. Well it is pretty nice but the bombarder doesn't bombards XD and it isn't a city actually.
I still deem my airplane as the best and I always will do :P
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

THANK YOU

Not special and not funny neither.
Why is this a favorite of yours?
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

ARE YOU SURE IT'S OKAY?

Certainly a favorite of mine. Simple but hilarious
Good job!
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

RIALTO BRIDGE (STEEL)

Best bridge you've ever made! But 4 peoples die before I touched anything. That's what I always try to substitute. And that's very annoying for me! My GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE is a bit different...you'll see the result over 22 days
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

WOW! 3,5 pages of comments on valboss84's castles. Or 3 hours of playing and commenting! I must be crazy :P
I enjoyed it, val! Thx for the entertainement!
Now, SSTG's and Tris castles! Pfffff...oh no! I'll try do comment them all today guys!

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

MEDIEVAL CHURCH of SSTG

That's a weird church you made, SSTG. A weird church for a weird guy I'm joking! I've seen better churches of you.
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

PALACE & PIAZZA SSTGio

That's an awesome palace, SSTG! It's fun with the secret potion, but how can you crush it in 4 shots with bombs?
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

GOTHIC TEMPLE My favorite!

It's also my favorite temple but not favorite enough for in my top 50. You're very catholitic, aren't you? Because I would never make castles like churches or temples.
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

The TRAVELERS INN & PUB

This is really good! But if I may be honestly you should also make vehicles, stattues and animals. I know you made some like a car, camels and ostriches. But you're really good in that, so you should make such things. Your castles are amazing, but after so much times of playing I also want some other creations from you than only castles.
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

BANDIT'S HIDEOUT

Funny collapse! I did it in 1 shot. That's for in my top 50 List, I think.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

CHALLENGE: can you crush this castle in 1 shot without using fire? I can't.
Can you do it, SSTG or val?

Yes you can do it using fire. I did it.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I'm doubting to put this one in my top 50 list.
What do you think SSTG?

I don't like tornadoes because I always worry they will destroy my house one day.
Showing 91-105 of 132