ForumsForum GamesArmatar War! (see p. 120)

1393 215630
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

It isn't too often I make a forum game.
Anyways...
This is somewhat an RPG mixed with quick action. Here's how you play:

You attack/dodge the person above you.

thisisnotanalt (Dragon Armatar): I attack you by burning fire!
idontsuckthatmuch (Bunneh Armatar): I run away from your fire!

You become your Armatar and you must attack the other users!
Disclaimer: No offense to Bunneh or thisisnotanalt.

• 1,393 Replies
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

actually i made a forcefield to block the arrow, i said that i am a wizard not an evil wizard, I CALL ON THE MIGHTY POWER OF SPROOSIFIRED(on my profile youll get it)AND THE SPROOS SPROOS TO ANNIHILATE YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC 'Gods'

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

well,mad wizard my new supernatural bow and arrow powers are able to break through your force feild and hit your face and you have angered not only elf gods but, that other god for attacking higher power so, they all team up and kill sproos fired and the sproos sproos. (now, we have a war of gods!!)

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

ah but my gods have their magical god fortress (which me and john are inside)and we fly it over and land on you and your 'gods' oh and as for your arow i burn it up in a ball of fire

oh and you cannot kill sproosifired its a palgue

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Oh, I see. Well, the god create their fortress with just a snap of their fingers and me in it. And they declare ware and they create a supernatural army and they charge with more being continuously created and the God empower my bow and arrow as i pull it back and once ready I shoot it at your fortress and it is destroyed.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Thanks for restoring me sprooschicken! Now we work together!
First you make my fire magical (please?) Then I make apocalypse. I fire never-ending fire everywhere and that will kill you and all your gods; Holladay15.

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

*pshhh* thats all you got???

Our fortress Nullifies your fire attacks and the god grant me a sword of awesome power and give me magical armor and I slay you!!! and the Gods that away your gift of magic from you sproos

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

NAOU!

(kills johngarell)

didnt you know that i am experienced with killing mythical creatures of any kind?

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Spartan i ninja'd you your dead Teehhee

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i aint dead yet! you cannot defeat the embodiment of the crusades!

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Our fortress Nullifies your fire attacks and the god grant me a sword of awesome power and give me magical armor and I slay you!!! and the Gods that away your gift of magic from you sproos

didnt you know that i am experienced with killing mythical creatures of any kind?

I'm a normal hydra. Why can't you be normal?!
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

any hydra isnt normal.

anyway CAN YOU FEEL THE SCAUDENFREUDE?

(critical blow to the guy who posted above me)

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Well, I am an elf with gods having their favor towards me sorry if, hydra dont have gods JOHN!!! lol

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

LOLOLOL I NINJAD YOU!

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

LOLOLOL I NINJAD YOU!

ummm, no you didnt if you unless your talking about john you might have but, i dont think so.
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

oh whatever.

i prove you a mythical creature and kill you.

Showing 106-120 of 1393