ForumsForum GamesArmatar War! (see p. 120)

1393 216150
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

It isn't too often I make a forum game.
Anyways...
This is somewhat an RPG mixed with quick action. Here's how you play:

You attack/dodge the person above you.

thisisnotanalt (Dragon Armatar): I attack you by burning fire!
idontsuckthatmuch (Bunneh Armatar): I run away from your fire!

You become your Armatar and you must attack the other users!
Disclaimer: No offense to Bunneh or thisisnotanalt.

• 1,393 Replies
Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

you use your sword or what ever agaisnt my mystical armor and it break and the gods crush you with their mighty fists

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

HAH! i am the embodiment of the crusades! your pathetic gods are no match for me!

CAN YOU FEEL THE ULTIMATIUM?!?

(combination of scaudenfreude and ultimatium attacks combined)

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Crusades were regular humans and that god created human hmmmm what ever shall i do *snaps* oh i know a god god goes back in time prevents the existence of the crusades therefor destroying your existence

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

yes i grant you that power John! and actually my powers can only be taken by my master wizard whom i killed with a punch to the brain! and no he cannot be ressurected as i demolished his body into particles and then placed each one on another planet, then decsonstructed all of these planets and fired there particles through balck holes into other dimensions which i then imploded into cubes which i placed in a box, i then buried the box in the sun, blew up the sun, and the hid each particle inside other stars around the universe, i then smashed these suns together and locked them iside a giant box, the only way to open the box is to use my masters retina scan!(oh the irony!) i then fired this box into another dimension and then blew that up locked it in abox which is guarded by all the armies of hell!

so as you see my magic is epic and hes not coming back! your superhuman armies are no match for the combined massive super awesome epicness of the sproos goose, moose, chicken and sproos!

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

You know their Gods right? and one of the gods says "you fool you know nothing of the power of the gods and our creation!!" and then he points someone to come and it is your wizard master!!! he says "Hello, sproos, you have grown quite strong" yes that is right the gods accepted your wizard master into their kingdom when he was killed

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

hmm...

i grab stuff and throw it around with my crusade catapults! then i impale each thing with a single exploding bolt from my crusaders crossbow.

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Spartan you realize your dead right? unless you change your armatar

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

so do your 'gods' exist in our dimension or a spiritual one, they can accept my master and have no power to use him, or they can exist in our dimension and not be able to have him

oh and anyway they are simple elven gods, the sproos gods control all and see all! your 'gods' have no right to my master as he is not an elf

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

you have angered not only elf gods but, that other god for attacking higher power so, they all team up and kill sproos fired and the sproos sproos. (now, we have a war of gods!!)

Bottom of page 11 >
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i aint dead yet!

i go back in time and turn the god who tried to remove the crusades into sandviches. i then sell the sandviches on Ebay for $100 each.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

but the sproos sproos is the mightiest of the king gods!

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

WHO CARES ABOUT THE SPROOS SPROOS?!?

i turn him into chickens.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

im already a chicken! so that has no effect!

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

This is becoming quite an issue with spam and off-topic-ness...

Anyways...
I, er, cook you! You said you were a chicken, didn't you?

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Spartan how can you react once the god already went back in time in fact you didnt even know what the Gods were planning. So, no your dead or rather you never were and sproos The epicness of all the gods are much more powerful than your combined and I think Zeus is the king of gods

Showing 121-135 of 1393