Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Cast away 2........... Help me!!

Posted May 14, '11 at 7:53pm

lostmanfound

lostmanfound

125 posts

Hello castaway players, champions, and/or some one in need of a bit of help. I have a problem.........
you see I can't find a sapphire shard any where so if you could please leave a response below........
Thank you

Posted May 14, '11 at 8:55pm

coccolobis

coccolobis

58 posts

@lostmanfound...you can get 3 for killing Petunia. If you've already gotten and used those you just have to walk around until you find one. It seems the developers have increased the occurrence of ores and shards so it shouldn't take you too long.

Posted May 14, '11 at 10:29pm

lostmanfound

lostmanfound

125 posts

And where do i find said Petunia........

Posted May 14, '11 at 11:43pm

coccolobis

coccolobis

58 posts

She is located 1 screen to the left of Mnemosyne's Forge. Here is a map that will help you find you way through the game.

Castaway 2 Walkthrough Map

Posted May 14, '11 at 11:49pm

coccolobis

coccolobis

58 posts

I just re-read your original message a realized I game you the wrong boss. Killing Petunia gets you emerald shards. To get the three sapphire shards you need to kill Puff No More. He is located on the island in the southwest corner of the map. Go as far south and west as you can.

Posted May 14, '11 at 11:53pm

coccolobis

coccolobis

58 posts

Ok. I'm not sure what my problem is today but I said the island was located in the southwest corner of the map.... I meant southeast. Maybe I need some sleep.

Posted May 15, '11 at 1:36pm

lostmanfound

lostmanfound

125 posts

Okay thank you.

Posted May 15, '11 at 8:44pm

Tashnio129

Tashnio129

31 posts

Where do i get the petunia quest? The sigil in the town doesn't give any more quests. And the one a few maps away doesn't give any either. I need to get the village gate key to move on! Help please

Posted May 15, '11 at 8:46pm

Pohlhammer

Pohlhammer

136 posts

you probably have to complete other quests. if you have completed all of them, check other sigils

Posted May 16, '11 at 12:26am

coccolobis

coccolobis

58 posts

@Tashino129...If you've killed the three previous bosses you should find the petunia quest at the sigil one screen to the left of Hyperion's Gate.

Reply to Cast away 2........... Help me!!

You must be logged in to post a reply!