ForumsForum GamesWorld War II RPG

41 5175
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Well it's world war two. Fight through battles such as El Alamein, D-day, The Bulge, Iwo Jima, Midway and more. It's the second time I've done a WWII rpg and I enjoyed it the first time and it was a big success

Name:
Bio: 4-6 well written sentences
Traits: 3 good 2 bad
Physical Description: 3 things
Perk: I put
Side: Axis or Allies
Country: Axis: Germany, Italy, Japan Allies: USA, British, French, Soviet Union
Branch: Air Force, Marines, Army, Navy
Weapons: I put
Grenades: I put
Items: I put
Campaign:
Squad: None

I will modify to fit the country you choose

• 41 Replies
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Name:Pvt. Philpe Gorinizio
Bio: Was in WW1 and fought in 7th, 8th and 9th battles Isonzo. His friends he knew in training, most were killed in 7th and 8th after the attacks were repulsed. During the interwar period he worked in a small vineyard but was recalled for the army in 1939. After that he was thrown into Sicily with a whole company of green recruits because of a mess up in paperwork and was stuck with the rank private.
Traits: i don't feel like, can you do
Physical Description: Graying black hair, 5'8" , cold brown eyes, a scar down his knee which resulted in a bit of a limp
Campaign:

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Name: Kazimir Bezborodov.
Bio: Was born and raised in Novosibirsk, Siberia. His father was a WW1 veteran who raised him to be a soldier for the Motherland. He believed that the best was to defeat the enemy was to study them, and as such Kazimir studied foreign languages under his father. Once, in an attempt to toughen his son, Bezborodov locked him out of the house in the middle of winter in Siberia. Kazimir contracted severe frostbite and lost several toes. As soon as he turned 18, Kazimir joined the Red Army, and soon afterwards the Second World War began.
Traits: By traits, what do you mean?
Physical Description: Missing several toes, short, muscular.
Side: Allies.
Branch: Army.
Campaign:

Is that good? Sorry, I was a little bit confused on the traits.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Bio: Was in WW1 and fought in 7th, 8th and 9th battles Isonzo. His friends he knew in training, most were killed in 7th and 8th after the attacks were repulsed. During the interwar period he worked in a small vineyard but was recalled for the army in 1939. After that he was thrown into Sicily with a whole company of green recruits because of a mess up in paperwork and was stuck with the rank private.
Physical Description: Graying black hair, 5'8" , cold brown eyes, a scar down his knee which resulted in a bit of a limp
Side: Axis
Campaign:

Bio: Was born and raised in Novosibirsk, Siberia. His father was a WW1 veteran who raised him to be a soldier for the Motherland. He believed that the best was to defeat the enemy was to study them, and as such Kazimir studied foreign languages under his father. Once, in an attempt to toughen his son, Bezborodov locked him out of the house in the middle of winter in Siberia. Kazimir contracted severe frostbite and lost several toes. As soon as he turned 18, Kazimir joined the Red Army, and soon afterwards the Second World War began.
Campaign:

complete opposites
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Campaign:

Traits are like good shot, fast runner, good at following order or for the bad traits, clumsy selfish etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Campaign:

You combined country and branch. You are in a country called army XD

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Name:Jack Dunn
Bio:Lived on the streets before the war and had no schooling.His father died when he was 12.He then found a group of people and joined a gang.In the gang he had a lot of firearms practice.
Traits: Good shot,Good reflexes,Quick.Selfish,Not smart.
Physical Description: Brown hair,Blue eyes,Small.
Side: Allies
Branch: Marines
Campaign:

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Branch: army
Campaign:

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Traits: Good at martial arts and athletic, able to take pain and cold easily, accurate with a rifle, paranoid, insomniac.
Campaign:

I wanted to try something a little original with the bad traits.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Traits: Good at martial arts and athletic, able to take pain and cold easily, accurate with a rifle, paranoid, insomniac.
Perk: Frostbite: Wont die from harsh Soviet winters
Branch: 7th Army
Weapons: Mosin-Nagant Model 1981/30; 5/5 25 rounds Tokarev TT-33; 8/8 64 rounds
Grenades: 2x RDG-33
Items: Map of Region
Campaign: Winter War

Your goal is to take the town of Viipuri in Finland. You are invading Finland in the winter war. You are part of the Seventh Army, made up of 9 divisions along with a tank corps and three tank brigades. You are riding on the back of a tank when you cross the line into Finland. A mile into Finland hidden trenches in the snow open up with fire from L-39 anti-tank rifles and small arms, mines start blowing up around.

Perk: Battle Hardened: More people look to you for leadership and you are less likely to suffer from Battle Fatigue
Weapons: Breda 30 LMG; 20/20 40 rounds Beretta M 1934; 7/7 21 rounds
Grenades: 2x Bomba a Mano mod.35
Campaign: Italian Conquest of British Somaliland
Squad: Sgt. Mauro Gerini, Pvt. Luca Sorgi

You are invading British Somaliland. Your squads goal is to go with the main force to Hargeysa and the a third of the force will break off and go towards Burco, but you will continue towards the port capitol of Berbera.

Bio:Lived on the streets before the war and had no schooling.His father died when he was 12.He then found a group of people and joined a gang.In the gang he had a lot of firearms practice.
Perk: Hold My Own: You have known what it was like to survive and depend on yourself.
Weapons: M1 Garand; 8/8 64 rounds M1911; 7/7 21 rounds
Campaign:
Squad: Sgt. Lewis Schultz, Pvt. Peter Howards, Pvt. George Dewie, Pvt. Dan Mass

You are sent to the Philippines after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. A few days after you arrive you are sent to Legaspl to build fortifications on the coast. You are walking on a footpath towards the coast when you hear that the Japanese have invaded before any US forces could reach the coast. You are still ordered to find and push back the enemy.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Perk: Battle Hardened: More people look to you for leadership and you are less likely to suffer from Battle Fatigue
Squad: Sgt. Mauro Gerini, Pvt. Luca Sorgi

and?

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Squad: Sgt. Mauro Gerini (SMG), Pvt. Luca Sorgi(Rifle)

Sorry I forgot to add: You are riding in the porthole of a tank acting as their machinegunner while your squad walks nearby. Pretty soon you are engaged by several Willis Jeeps with .50 Cals on the back.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Perk: Hold My Own: You have known what it was like to survive and depend on yourself.
Campaign:

I run to the coast.

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Gold - Squire

Flag

Throw one of my grenades into the trenches.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

If my tank is German I let the uber cannon take them out, if not I let loose and aim for the drivers

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Campaign: Philippines

You start running towards shore but Sgt. Schultz stops you and says that you are making too much noise. Your squad and 2 others start making an advance towards shore and hear a faint scream. You look ahead and see a rising sun being carried by a Japanese, behind him you see several Japanese solders running towards you with bayonets.

Weapons: Breda 30 LMG; 12/20 40 rounds Beretta M 1934; 7/7 21 rounds

Your on an Italian Carro Armato M13/40. You open up on a car and the tire bursts sending the hub off and the car stopped. The driver seems to be knocked out and the gunner fell off. Before you can shoot any more rounds into the car you notice the tank's front is billowing smoke.

You throw the grenade towards some gunshots but the snow disorients you and you miss the trench by a few feet. You know can see were the shots are coming from more clearly and see the trenches are more covered foxholes than trenches.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Weapons: Breda 30 LMG; 12/20 40 rounds Beretta M 1934; 7/7 21 rounds

i yell for the driver to swerve and get around the tank

Showing 1-15 of 41